    Please ASAP.

    Toc clear it up , i need a number to be able to become a
    member of your site

    olabanji timothy, Sep 9, 2003

  2. olabanji  timothy

    Dizzy Guest

    Go out to your pet rabbit's cage with a nice carrot. Give the carrot to the rabbit.
    Then go play in traffic.

    Your number will magically appear as a tatoo on your forhead.

    Dizzy, Sep 10, 2003

  3. olabanji  timothy

    Tron2003 Guest

    You lost your MCSE number? How do u do something as assnine as that. You
    probably want a fake copy of a MCSE, but I'm no Matlock.

    Tron2003, Sep 10, 2003
  4. olabanji  timothy

    Brian Guest

    "olabanji timothy" <> wrote
    > Hallo. I lost my mcse number. Where can ic get it again.

    How do you go from wanting to starting "studing" for your MCSE to having
    your MCSE and losing the number in the span of a single post?

    Brian, Sep 10, 2003
  5. olabanji  timothy

    Consultant Guest

    perry mason, perhaps?