Please unsubscribe me

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dolly, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Dolly

    Dolly Guest

    Dolly, Feb 6, 2004

  2. Dolly

    Aunt Agatha Guest

    rightclick on newsgroups name and choose: unsubscribe
    this is no mailinglist, we really (TINWR) can NOT unsubscribe you
    aunt Agatha

    "Dolly" <> schreef in bericht

    Aunt Agatha, Feb 6, 2004

  3. Dolly

    Patrick Guest

    "Dolly" <address deleted> wrote in message
> [...]

    Hello Dolly, this is me Dolly
    To unsubscribe Dolly
    highlight, this 'group' Dolly
    now rightclick on the group and unsubscibe

    You're dooing well Dolly
    I can tell Dolly
    It's so nice to help you on your way back to your home
    Patrick, Feb 6, 2004
  4. Dolly

    Sultan Guest

    Patrick wrote in news:dqUUb.485$:

    > "Dolly" <address deleted> wrote in message
    >>

    > Hello Dolly, this is me Dolly
    > To unsubscribe Dolly
    > highlight, this 'group' Dolly
    > now rightclick on the group and unsubscibe
    >
    > You're dooing well Dolly
    > I can tell Dolly
    > It's so nice to help you on your way back to your home

    Such a nice boy. Tell the young man thank you Dolly.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Feb 7, 2004