    Mo
    Systems Design Engineer
    Muhdallia Systems Inc.

    Mohammad \Dean\ ibn Azmara, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Mohammad \Dean\ ibn Azmara

    Consultant Guest

    sure, try here:

    www.buycertsonthecheap.com/assfuckerdiscount

    "Mohammad "Dean" ibn Azmara" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am being new to Windows of the Microsoft. I can not get the files to

    NTF
    > of the permissions to save a file to my CD. Please help if you know why

    it

    Consultant, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Mohammad \Dean\ ibn Azmara

    Jeff Rush Guest

    The Link is broken..
    I can't get to that site..

    FYI

    :)

    Jeff

    Jeff Rush, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Mohammad \Dean\ ibn Azmara

    JaR Guest

    "Jeff Rush" <> wrote in message
    > The Link is broken..
    > I can't get to that site..

    it's been /.'ed by all the lurkers looking for a deal.

    JaR, Dec 5, 2003
  5. Mohammad \Dean\ ibn Azmara

    iCertify.net Guest

    I sincerely hope when you asked about purchasing an MCSE certificate, you
    meant that you had one and lost it, and needed a new copy, which can obtain
    from Microsoft probably.

    If you, on the other hand, were looking to purchase your certification, I
    would suggest you start studying and taking exams like the rest of us. It's
    not something you can just buy.
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    iCertify.net, Dec 5, 2003
  6. Mohammad \Dean\ ibn Azmara

    Consultant Guest

    if he/she lost it, a simple email to will have them
    send him a new copy.

    Consultant, Dec 5, 2003
  7. Mohammad \Dean\ ibn Azmara

    Bigmaggot Guest

    You stupid ****!!!!

    Bigmaggot, Dec 5, 2003
  8. Mohammad \Dean\ ibn Azmara

    JaR Guest

    "Bigmaggot" <> wrote in message
    > You stupid ****!!!!

    Aww, so close, grasshopper.

    JaR
    MCNGP#.....................................42

    JaR, Dec 5, 2003
  9. Mohammad \Dean\ ibn Azmara

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > You stupid ****!!!!
    > >

    > Aww, so close, grasshopper.

    Yes, very close.

    Almost made it
    Soon, you will discover the
    Secret word you are missing.
    For when you utter the words, though not
    Under your breath,
    Comedy of the highest order will have occured.
    Ken (that's me!) was the last to successfully
    Entertain the group with the hidden-message
    Rude humor.

    Go get 'em, kiddo.

    --
    So Goddamn lame,
    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 5, 2003
  10. Mohammad \Dean\ ibn Azmara

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Systems Design Engineer
    >Muhdallia Systems Inc.

    Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha
    Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

    That's so funny, best one I've herd for a while.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 5, 2003
  11. Mohammad \Dean\ ibn Azmara

    JaR Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message

    Ken has given direction
    Err on the side of caution
    Remember to study
    Proficient you must be
    All will respect
    Link to MCNGP

    JaR
    MCNGP#..................................42

    JaR, Dec 5, 2003
  12. Mohammad \Dean\ ibn Azmara

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Paul Lynch, Dec 6, 2003
  13. Ooooh--don't tempt me!!
    I could have some fun with that <VBEG>

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    https://estore.netbenefit.com/searchresults.cfm?domain=buycertsonthecheap&x=19&y=14

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 6, 2003
  14. Mohammad \Dean\ ibn Azmara

    Brat Guest

    yeah... register and somehow link it back to or
    ... lol self-reporting? Would be priceless. "Click
    here to mail us with your request for braindumps. Remember to please
    provide your full name(s), mailing address, daytime phone number, employers
    name/phone number and to state you are requesting braindumps in the subject
    line and we will be in contact with you shortly" lol.

    owning www.buycertsonthecheap.com = 35 pounds
    watching the idiots get caught = priceless

    hehe

    Brat, Dec 6, 2003
  15. If you want to play,do it through godaddy.com
    https://registrar.godaddy.com/register.asp?isc=&se=+&from_app=&authGuid=

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 6, 2003
  16. Mohammad \Dean\ ibn Azmara

    Brat Guest

    I already own my domain... resserv.net... I just dont use it yet... I will
    eventually if I ever decide to go into business for myself... lol

    Brat, Dec 6, 2003
  17. LOL
    One word of advice.
    Host the domain on your own servers--hosting companies get nuts when
    bandwidth exceeds 100gb per month. <G>
    Then again, so do most ISPs.

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 6, 2003
  18. Mohammad \Dean\ ibn Azmara

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 8, 2003