    Dan Portik

    C.E.O.

    http://www.jamestowngroup.com

    Dan, Nov 4, 2003

  2. "Dan" <> writes:

    > Please take a look at my site and tell me what you think. Everything here
    > has been shot digital high res.

    Remarkably sterile. Your location shots look just like your studio shots,
    which is a big surprise. Even the food shots are bland. No sizzle at all.

    Phil Stripling, Nov 4, 2003

  3. Dan

    George Kerby Guest

    Re: Please take a look at my site and tell me what you think.Everything here has been shot digital high res.

    On 11/4/03 1:04 PM, in article
    8ae0aa2e2b4bb765a5a8ec36a20c4735@news.1usenet.com, "Dan"
    <> wrote:

    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > Please take a look at my site and tell me what you think. Everything here
    > has been shot digital high res.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Dan Portik
    >
    > C.E.O.
    >
    > http://www.jamestowngroup.com

    Were not you in here last week posing as someone who just "discovered" this
    site?
    Get lost you spamming loser!!!
    C.E.O.?!?
    BA HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW!!!
    And bottle washer...

    George Kerby, Nov 4, 2003
  4. Dan

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Still spamming, Dan? At least you aren't pretending to be an admirer this
    time. If you expect to get any work from that site, I suggest you hire a
    photographer to take the pictures.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, Nov 4, 2003
  5. Dan

    Magus Guest

    On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 22:34:34 GMT, Tony Spadaro wrote:

    > Still spamming, Dan? At least you aren't pretending to be an admirer this
    > time. If you expect to get any work from that site, I suggest you hire a
    > photographer to take the pictures.

    ah Mr Spadaro! I've been away busying elsewhere, thus its been a long time
    since I saw a Spadaro post. Soooo glad to see that you continue to tell it
    like it is - acerbic, honest and with wit. Good Stuff!

    Magus, Nov 4, 2003
  6. Dan

    WebKatz Guest

    WebKatz, Nov 5, 2003
  7. Dan

    WebKatz Guest

    P.S. Dan - nice start, but don't quit the day job. Everything is "okay" -
    not great, not polished, and certainly not extreeme. But you've got a lot of
    the technical basiscs down, and that's a good thing.

    WebKatz, Nov 5, 2003