please send the online id and password

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by mohammad sheraz, Sep 27, 2003.

  1. sir i have passed four exams of mcse
    certification,professional,server,infrastructure,and
    active directory services but i dont recieve a single
    mail from microsoft so u please send the online id and
    pasword becouse i am verify thats papers results from mcp
    members site please help me for this metter this is some
    information of my exame results

    Name, mohammad sheraz
    e mail, ()
    address, 26/293 drigh road cant bazar karachi no 8

    my ID is, (3056279)

    profetional paper,
    regestration no. 207367674
    validation no. 1919514408