    compare with Transcender and MeasureUp ?

    Thanks,
    Raja.
    Raja, Jun 7, 2004

  2. Raja

    Guest Guest

    Check out www.walshsw.com

    (www.boson.com)

    Guest, Jun 7, 2004

  3. Raja

    Raja Guest

    Yes, I did check out www.walshsw.com from an earlier post.
    But, I'm sceptical of trying them because
    - Actual exam contains anywhere between 50-60 questions
    and this site offers only 30 question exams
    - The 30 questions are randomly generated from a set of
    500 questions and therefore beyond the first exam, there's
    a good chance that some of the questions will be repeated
    - No testimonials. Therefore, I have no idea whether the
    practice exam questions are super-difficult or super-easy
    or in-between (I know, this is more like the "chicken and
    egg" question !)
    - No information as to whether the questions have been
    written by someone who passed the tests or by someone who
    simply collected the questions from different tests or by
    a monkey (Iam kidding about the monkey part!)
    - Finally, is this a legit site or just a braindump ?

    Thanks,
    Raja.

    Raja, Jun 7, 2004
  4. Raja

    Eric Guest

    Raja wrote:

    > - Finally, is this a legit site or just a braindump ?

    The guy who posted the link didn't use his name or email address. It
    sounds like a newsgroup SPAMMER to me.

    Eric
    Eric, Jun 9, 2004