    recommended for low light situations. Is this the best mode to use for at
    a concert?

    -Thanks

    Fred, Oct 14, 2007

  2. "Fred" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I've just gotten a Kodak Z812 and am very impressed by the photos I've
    > taken in the house under low light level conditions. I've taken these in
    > the "smart scene" mode. There's also an "high ISO mode" which is
    > recommended for low light situations. Is this the best mode to use for at
    > a concert?
    >

    > -Thanks

    The best bet is to try both and see what works best for what you are
    doing.

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    Dia 's Muire duit

    Joseph Meehan, Oct 15, 2007

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 19:44:39 -0400, Joseph Meehan wrote:

    > "Fred" <> wrote in message
    >> I've just gotten a Kodak Z812 and am very impressed by the photos I've
    >> taken in the house under low light level conditions. I've taken these in
    >> the "smart scene" mode. There's also an "high ISO mode" which is
    >> recommended for low light situations. Is this the best mode to use for at
    >> a concert?
    >>

    >> -Thanks
    >>

    > The best bet is to try both and see what works best for what you are
    > doing.

    Unfortunately that won't be possible prior to attending the concert.

    Fred, Oct 15, 2007
  4. Fred

    Andy Eng Guest

    On Oct 14, 7:35 pm, Fred <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 19:44:39 -0400, Joseph Meehan wrote:
    > > "Fred" <> wrote in message
    > >> I've just gotten a Kodak Z812 and am very impressed by the photos I've
    > >> taken in the house under low light level conditions. I've taken these in
    > >> the "smart scene" mode. There's also an "high ISO mode" which is
    > >> recommended for low light situations. Is this the best mode to use for at
    > >> a concert?

    > >> -Thanks

    > > The best bet is to try both and see what works best for what you are
    > > doing.

    > Unfortunately that won't be possible prior to attending the concert.

    Try a local pub with a neighborhood band playing to get the hang of
    it...

    Andy Eng, Oct 15, 2007
  5. Fred

    Fred Guest

    On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 01:49:09 +0000, Andy Eng wrote:

    > On Oct 14, 7:35 pm, Fred <> wrote:
    >> On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 19:44:39 -0400, Joseph Meehan wrote:
    >> > "Fred" <> wrote in message

    >> > The best bet is to try both and see what works best for what you are
    >> > doing.

    >> Unfortunately that won't be possible prior to attending the concert.

    > Try a local pub with a neighborhood band playing to get the hang of
    > it...

    That's a good idea. It's probably about the same light levels.

    -Thanks

    Fred, Oct 15, 2007