    player is a stinker. Thanks.

    Belch
    "We must silence those who oppose free speech."

    Belch, Dec 3, 2003

  2. "Belch" <belch@**REMOVE**easy.com> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can someone recommend a real player alternative player? The Real Media
    > player is a stinker. Thanks.
    >
    > Belch
    > "We must silence those who oppose free speech."

    http://www.k-litecodecpack.com/

    Has a a thing called real alternative which i use

    gaz

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Dec 3, 2003

  3. Belch

    Patrick Guest

    Belch wrote:
    > Can someone recommend a real player alternative player? The Real Media
    > player is a stinker. Thanks.
    >
    > Belch
    > "We must silence those who oppose free speech."

    'Real Alternative' Version 1.11
    http://www.softrom.ro/11098.asp

    Patrick, Dec 3, 2003
  4. Belch

    Belch Guest

    Re: Please recommend a real player alternative player - Thanks

    Thanks guys. I can't believe how easy the install went and I like the
    old Window Media Player that it runs in. And I've ditched both QT and
    Read Media.

    Belch

    -----

    Belch, Dec 3, 2003
  5. Belch

    LO&MsLO Guest

    On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 14:56:08 GMT, belch@**REMOVE**easy.com (Belch)
    wrote:

    >Can someone recommend a real player alternative player? The Real Media
    >player is a stinker. Thanks.

    Depends on what you are trying to do and what RealPlayer won't do for
    you.

    John

    LO&MsLO, Dec 4, 2003