    Framework'?

    Look forward to you reply ASAP.

    Thanks again.

    Paul, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Paul

    Maria Guest

    Paul,

    I used the first edition of this book to pass the exam and
    highly recommend it. The book is well organised and the
    authors explain the concepts very clearly. Most of the
    sample code comes in the form of very small but *complete*
    programs instead of the usual snippets. I found this
    especially helpful because much of the material was new to
    me; starting from a working model makes experimenting a
    lot more enjoyable. The questions at the end of each
    chapter are well thought out but for exam practice you may
    need more than this, unless you are lucky enough to have
    real life experience in all the topics covered.

    The exam on the CD is a waste of time - way below the
    standard of the book itself. It has convinced me never to
    buy anything from PrepLogic! For what it's worth, I
    believe that the CD exam in the second edition makes it
    easier to find out which questions you passed/failed.

    Best of luck,
    Maria

    320. Thank you very
    >much.
    >
    >How about Amit Kalani's 'MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-

    320): Developing XML
    >Web Services and Server Components with Visual C#

    (TM) .NET and the .NET

    Maria, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Hi,

    Thank you very much for your valuable comments.

    Have a good day.

    Paul, Aug 7, 2003