    Jung Guest

    Please recommand MCDST books.

    -Jung-
    Jung, Mar 29, 2005

  2. Jung

    Jason Guest

    Read the forum for the past 15 days or so...you will see countless resources
    referenced. Also, check out www.microsoft.com

    This is what I am talking about when it comes to questions people can find
    the answers to on their own...laziness never cuts it in my book (and most
    employers would agree...)

    Jason, Mar 29, 2005

  3. Jung

    Jason Guest

    Badger...you looking for a job?

    Jason, Mar 29, 2005
  4. Jung

    Jason Guest

    Chance well taken, as it was a compliment. I pretty much was throwing it
    out there as a joke/compliment as I knew either you were already employed or
    I could not offer you a position you would be interested in (entry level
    helpdesk @ $25K/yr)

    Jason, Mar 29, 2005
  5. Jung

    sunny Guest