    STEP 1:
    Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US$1.00 bills (or equivalent in your local currency) and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following

    Addresses:

    #1) J Alex Biley 69 Manningham St. Parkville, Vic 3052; Australia

    #2) Suranga Sampath 237/a Bell St. Coburg, Vic 3058; Australia

    #3) Greg Davidson 1370 South Madison Ave. Clearwater, Fl 33756

    #4) J. Schlundt 190 Brookline St. Newton Ma 02459

    #5) D. Hale Jr. 407 Edgewood Ave. Pittsburgh, Pa 15218

    #6) Nimai Jaekley; 3311 Landon Dr. West Unit A; Bullhead City, AZ
    86429

    STEP 2:
    Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. (Use your 'delete" key to remove name #1 and move all other names up. Then change numbers and add your name as #6)

    STEP 3:
    Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there is close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! Don't know HOW to post in the newsgroups? Well do exactly the following: THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT** Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5,that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! And as I said 5 responses is actually VERY LOW! Average is probable 20 to 30! So lets put those figures at just 15 responses per person.

    Here is what you will make:
    at #6 $15.00 at #5 $225.00 at #4 $3,375.00 at #3 $50,625.00 at #2 $759,375.00 at #1 $11,390,625.00

    When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, everyday, with thousands of those joining the actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. You just have to be honest. Make sure you print this article out RIGHT NOW, also. Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always keep an eye on the newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly. Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. You don't need to cheat the basic idea to make the money!! GOOD LUCK to all and please play fairly and reap the huge rewards from this, which is tons of extra CASH. TRUST ME IT DOES WORK! I am sure this will work out, try it and see.
    N.J., Nov 20, 2003

  2. N.J.

    Guest Guest

    Please Read Even More Carefully

    Go eat shit

    little while back, I was browsing these newsgroups, just
    like you are now, and came across an article similar to
    this that said you could make thousands of dollars within
    weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I
    thought," Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most
    >of us, but I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it

    said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and
    address stated in the article. You then place your own
    name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post
    the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are
    thousands) No catch, that was it. The main difference
    between this system and others is that you have a mailing
    list of 6 instead of 5... This means that your average
    gain will be app. 15 times higher!!! So after thinking it
    over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about
    trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except 6
    stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little
    skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of
    it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-
    800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
    Then I invested the measly $6.00.............plus postage
    Well GUESS WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started getting
    money in the mail! I was shocked! I still figured it would
    end soon, and didn't give it another thought. But the
    money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
    $20.00 to $30.00 dollars. By the end of the second week I
    had made a total of over $1,000.00!!!!!! In the third week
    I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now
    my fourth week and I have made a total of just over
    $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly....... It's
    certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I spent more than
    that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and
    most importantly, why it works.... also, make sure you
    print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
    information off of it as you need it. The process is very
    simple and consists of 3 easy steps:

    >STEP 1:
    >Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on

    each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
    Now get 6 US$1.00 bills (or equivalent in your local
    currency) and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
    paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to
    prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each of the 6
    envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed
    envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above
    phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you
    are doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS
    ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following

    >Addresses:
    >
    >#1) J Alex Biley 69 Manningham St. Parkville, Vic 3052;

    Australia

    >#2) Suranga Sampath 237/a Bell St. Coburg, Vic 3058;

    Australia

    >#3) Greg Davidson 1370 South Madison Ave. Clearwater, Fl

    33756

    >#4) J. Schlundt 190 Brookline St. Newton Ma 02459
    >
    >#5) D. Hale Jr. 407 Edgewood Ave. Pittsburgh, Pa 15218
    >
    >#6) Nimai Jaekley; 3311 Landon Dr. West Unit A; Bullhead

    City, AZ

    Guest, Nov 20, 2003