    each time, for each individual track I add, and delete the gap?

    Cheers

    John

    John, Oct 7, 2004

  2. John

    Ionizer Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello.
    >
    > I've not used Nero 5 previously, so I just have a quick question.
    >
    > If I want to burn an Audio CD without the 2 second gaps between all
    > the tracks, so the entire CD is mixed, is there an option that will
    > make it all gapless? Or do I always have to go into the information
    > each time, for each individual track I add, and delete the gap?

    Highlight ALL the tracks in a single stroke: shift key + down arrow, then
    go to properties. Select 0 *FRAMES* instead of "seconds."

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Oct 7, 2004

  3. John

    John Guest

    On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 16:24:41 -0400, A strange species called "Ionizer"
    <> wrote:

    >"John" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello.
    >>
    >> I've not used Nero 5 previously, so I just have a quick question.
    >>
    >> If I want to burn an Audio CD without the 2 second gaps between all
    >> the tracks, so the entire CD is mixed, is there an option that will
    >> make it all gapless? Or do I always have to go into the information
    >> each time, for each individual track I add, and delete the gap?
    >>

    >Highlight ALL the tracks in a single stroke: shift key + down arrow, then
    >go to properties. Select 0 *FRAMES* instead of "seconds."

    Cheers m8.

    I don't suppose you know if Nero 5 can copy-protect your Audio CDs as
    well do you?

    I noticed something that says protection and has a checkbox next to it
    in the track properties. Also there is something above it that says
    International Standard Recording Code (ISRC). What the heck is that?

    Thanks

    John

    John, Oct 7, 2004
  4. John

    Ionizer Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > Cheers m8.
    >
    > I don't suppose you know if Nero 5 can copy-protect your Audio CDs as
    > well do you?
    >
    > I noticed something that says protection and has a checkbox next to it
    > in the track properties. Also there is something above it that says
    > International Standard Recording Code (ISRC). What the heck is that?

    I've never even noticed that before, but it sounds like an album/track
    info fingerprint sort of thing used by the recording industry on
    commercially produced CDs- nothing to do with copy protection. Check out
    this search link with the phrase "International Standard Recording Code"
    highlighted about a sixth of the way down the page:
    http://www.google.ca/search?q=cache...rnational Standard Recording Code" nero&hl=en

    To be honest, I know very little about copy-protecting audio CDs except
    for the fact that all the techniques used by the recording industry can be
    easily overcome in one way or another.
    http://www.buildorbuy.org/copycontrols.html

    Regards,
    Ian.