    At the moment it is only a forum, but I want to make it more than that, so the more people we get joining, the more things I can put on the site.
    The URL is : Www.LastReportX.Com
    So please join it and make it the leetest site you've heard of, (other than velocity) :p

    Flukemanguy, Sep 11, 2005

  2. Flukemanguy

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    As long as velocity has no problems with this :?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005

  3. Flukemanguy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    There isn't much there yet....

    bigal, Sep 11, 2005
  4. Flukemanguy

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Half the page is white background. Why not spread it out?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005
  5. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe i am sure mike would like to put his 2 bobs in :D
    its fine with me
    i am stumped doing what i am at the moment... lucily i have school holidays so i can work on Al's 3D model :D

    unholy, Sep 11, 2005
  6. Flukemanguy

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005
  7. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    I am modeling his Porinter Mod, in AutoCad first (not fully done) the Motherboard and stuff is going to take awhile :|

    unholy, Sep 11, 2005
  8. Flukemanguy

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Ah I gotya now ;) Post pics when done :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005
  9. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    I know, thats why you need to join, and help me make it own hard like VelocityReveiws!
    Robert : What do you mean? What res are you using? :?
    So uh...anyone going to join?

    Flukemanguy, Sep 11, 2005
  10. Flukemanguy

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I use 1024x768 like a lot of other people I know. Did you design it for 800x600?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005
  11. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Neg, I use 1280X1024 LCD, do you mean that there is to much white backround around the sides? I am getting a new layout soon.
    Would you please join? lol

    Flukemanguy, Sep 11, 2005
  12. Flukemanguy

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Yeh there is just too much white sides for my liking, wasted space IMO.
    Signing up now ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005
  13. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Ok kool, can you try get some mates onto it?
    And make some contributions by posting :D

    Flukemanguy, Sep 11, 2005
  14. Flukemanguy

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Aww I just thought I had to signup, haven't posted anything yet :)
    Where's the chance to win a free motherboard competition? :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005
  15. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Hahaha good question, I will see if I can score some sponsorship from the Ford Motor Company, (Dad works there)!

    Flukemanguy, Sep 12, 2005
  16. Flukemanguy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    good luck to you. even if he does work there, your site is too small to be sponsored yet. unless he has huge influence there, i doubt you will get it. but you never know...

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  17. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    u better comp off a 6L v8 :p

    unholy, Sep 12, 2005
  18. Flukemanguy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    id enter :D except, what with fuel prices going the way they are, thatd be worth about as much as that Aerogate Fan Controller :p

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  19. Flukemanguy

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Easy now... easy don't go bashing that thing! :)
    And yeh, petrol prices suck for me cos I do so much driving for work :(

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  20. Flukemanguy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i wasnt bashing "that thing" as you put it, i was justsaying that the V8 would be worth bugger all compared to a 4cyl. :p

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005