    then the small donation you have made to renew my life and the dreams of
    my family.

    Thank you and God be with you and yours.

    Voorhees NJ United, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Voorhees NJ United uttered the following maniacal gibberish in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk on Wednesday 21 January 2004 03:05 pm:

    snip

    > Nobody is making anything.
    > Help me
    > Please.

    snip

    And you're not gonna make anything from me. But if you'll send me
    $60,000, I'll send you $6. How's that for a deal?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!!11!! The ultimate food for those of us on a whole-grain diet.

    The Old Sourdough, Jan 21, 2004

  3. Voorhees NJ United

    Boomer Guest

    "Voorhees NJ United" <> wrote in

    > I am

    [snip]
    > the small donation you

    [snip]

    Scam, spam all reported to comcast.

    Also:

    Subject: We Need Your Help Please
    Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004

    Subject: Please We Need Your Help!
    Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004

    Boomer, Jan 21, 2004
  4. Voorhees NJ United

    trout Guest

    Boomer wrote:

    > "Voorhees NJ United" <> wrote in
    >
    >> I am

    > [snip]
    >> the small donation you

    > [snip]
    >
    > Scam, spam all reported to comcast.
    >
    > Also:
    >
    > Subject: We Need Your Help Please
    > Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004
    >
    > Subject: Please We Need Your Help!
    > Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004

    This one should just about do it. The first two; he might have
    slipped by, disguised as a charitable group with a noble 'mission' to
    'train youths'.
    Now, it's pretty obvious that it's just another jerk with a begging
    scam.
    --
    "Larts away."

    trout, Jan 21, 2004
  5. Voorhees NJ United

    CJ Guest

    Hi,

    if you get your wife to work an extra 1/4 of an hour then you will get
    that $1.00 each day!

    CJ

    "Voorhees NJ United" <> wrote in message
    > I am asking you to help me. I am asking you to make me a loan of just

    $1.00.
    > I am 48 years old and have been trying to find work for 3 years now.
    > I had a great job as a computer system analyst and it was outsorced.
    > My bills are high and the wife is working 12 hour days to make thinks

    work.
    > I want to start my own business in the computer gaming/educational

    center.
    > I want to buy forclosed and run down properties to support the

    business.
    > Please, will just $1.00 really hurt your pocket or your family. Every

    day I
    > get emails of people selling programs to make money. Nobody is making

    anything.
    > Help me Please. Come to my site http://voorheesnjunited.com
    > I promise you this that when it all works out your return will be far

    more

    CJ, Jan 21, 2004
  6. Voorhees NJ United

    Boomer Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> "Voorhees NJ United" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> I am

    >> [snip]
    >>> the small donation you

    >> [snip]
    >>
    >> Scam, spam all reported to comcast.
    >>
    >> Also:
    >>
    >> Subject: We Need Your Help Please
    >> Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004
    >>
    >> Subject: Please We Need Your Help!
    >> Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004

    > This one should just about do it. The first two; he might have
    > slipped by, disguised as a charitable group with a noble 'mission'
    > to 'train youths'.
    > Now, it's pretty obvious that it's just another jerk with a
    > begging
    > scam.

    Thanks, trout.

    Looks like he's a scammer/spammer in training or very lost!
    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?T16B26427

    Boomer, Jan 21, 2004
  7. Voorhees NJ United wrote:

    > I am asking you to help me. I am asking you to make me a loan of just $1.00.

    Uh huh... a dollar and a dream....

    > I am 48 years old and have been trying to find work for 3 years now.

    You're not lookin' hard enough. Been kicked outta 3 jobs the last 5
    years.. and this area is STILL in a depression.

    > Please, will just $1.00 really hurt your pocket or your family.

    Actually yes - I have a 17 month-old baby and the wife has cancer.
    Thanks for askin'.

    > get emails of people selling programs to make money. Nobody is making anything.

    There's a reason. If you're 48, you should already know why.

    > Help me Please. Come to my site http://voorheesnjunited.com

    --and you where able to pay for a domain / hosting how?

    > I promise you this that when it all works out your return will be far more
    > then the small donation you have made to renew my life and the dreams of
    > my family.

    Lemme guess, Eternal Happiness after Saint Peter stamps my passport?

    > Thank you and God be with you and yours.

    uh huh... If there *is* a God, why create violence, the seven deadly
    sins, dinosaurs, New Jersey?

    May Loki take an interest in your swindling ways.

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Jan 21, 2004
  8. Voorhees NJ United

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:05:33 -0600, Voorhees NJ United wrote:

    >I am asking you to help me.

    <snipped begging>

    Look, dimwit. You spammed the group with your site twice before you posted this
    claptrap, so a lot of posters aren't going to want to help you in the first
    place, and rightfully so. Second, flipping burgers is a job MUCH preferable to
    spamming and begging. Maybe if you'd get off your ass and on your feet, off the
    computer and get out on the street and LOOK for a job, you'd find one. So stop
    posting, get out there, take the first available job that pays actual money,
    move up through jobs as you find those that pay better, and save your money
    until you have enough _beforehand_ to do what you want. WORK to reach your
    goals, instead of expecting complete strangers to hand you whatever you want on
    a platter without you doing anything to earn it.

    "There are other jobs out there besides computer systems analyst. I suggest you
    get off usenet and go find one."

    <snip>

    --
    If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once
    in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things. --Rene Descartes

    Mara, Jan 21, 2004
  9. Voorhees NJ United

    Mara Guest

    On 21 Jan 2004 21:14:34 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    >"trout" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Voorhees NJ United" <> wrote in

    >>> [snip]
    >>> [snip]
    >>>
    >>> Scam, spam all reported to comcast.
    >>>
    >>> Also:
    >>>
    >>> Subject: We Need Your Help Please
    >>> Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004
    >>>
    >>> Subject: Please We Need Your Help!
    >>> Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004

    >> This one should just about do it. The first two; he might have
    >> slipped by, disguised as a charitable group with a noble 'mission'
    >> to 'train youths'.
    >> Now, it's pretty obvious that it's just another jerk with a
    >> begging
    >> scam.

    >Thanks, trout.
    >
    >Looks like he's a scammer/spammer in training or very lost!
    >Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?T16B26427

    Never discount the possibility that h/sh/it's just a complete fuckin' idiot.

    "Who else would beg in the same group they'd already spammed in?"

    Mara, Jan 21, 2004
  10. Voorhees NJ United

    trout Guest

    Boomer wrote:

    > "trout" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Voorhees NJ United" <> wrote in

    >>> [snip]
    >>> [snip]
    >>>
    >>> Scam, spam all reported to comcast.
    >>>
    >>> Also:
    >>>
    >>> Subject: We Need Your Help Please
    >>> Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004
    >>>
    >>> Subject: Please We Need Your Help!
    >>> Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004

    >> This one should just about do it. The first two; he might have
    >> slipped by, disguised as a charitable group with a noble 'mission'
    >> to 'train youths'.
    >> Now, it's pretty obvious that it's just another jerk with a
    >> begging
    >> scam.

    > Thanks, trout.
    >
    > Looks like he's a scammer/spammer in training or very lost!
    > Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?T16B26427

    The only thing similar between the post and the site's "mission
    statement" is his desire to "buy properties".
    On the site; it's in order to 'train' youths on site, and then
    provide them with a 'learning center'.
    What he *actually* wants to do; is buy forclosed property on the
    cheap, and use free labour to renovate them, in exchange for use of the
    'resources' in the business he's going to start for himself from the
    revenue of the properties.
    He's been watching too many of those real estate info-mercials while
    his wife is at work.
    This isn't just sleazy. It's quite probably criminal fraud.
    --
    "This guy's a scumbag."

    trout, Jan 21, 2004
  11. Voorhees NJ United

    Boomer Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> "trout" <> wrote in

    >>> This one should just about do it. The first two; he might
    >>> have
    >>> slipped by, disguised as a charitable group with a noble
    >>> 'mission' to 'train youths'.
    >>> Now, it's pretty obvious that it's just another jerk with a
    >>> begging
    >>> scam.

    >> Thanks, trout.
    >>
    >> Looks like he's a scammer/spammer in training or very lost!
    >> Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?T16B26427

    > The only thing similar between the post and the site's
    > "mission
    > statement" is his desire to "buy properties".
    > On the site; it's in order to 'train' youths on site, and then
    > provide them with a 'learning center'.
    > What he *actually* wants to do; is buy forclosed property on
    > the
    > cheap, and use free labour to renovate them, in exchange for use
    > of the 'resources' in the business he's going to start for himself
    > from the revenue of the properties.
    > He's been watching too many of those real estate info-mercials
    > while
    > his wife is at work.
    > This isn't just sleazy. It's quite probably criminal fraud.

    If it is, I do hope he gets caught and does the time!

    Boomer, Jan 21, 2004
  12. Voorhees NJ United

    Boomer Guest

    "CJ" <> wrote in

    > Hi,
    >
    > if you get your wife to work an extra 1/4 of an hour then you will
    > get that $1.00 each day!
    >
    > CJ

    [snip]

    How about snipping the spam?