    know how to enable it to change themes and display. Can
    someone plz help me enable this option again. Thanks for
    you help.
    confused, Feb 13, 2004

  2. confused

    Dan Guest

    Were you playing around with Group Policy settings before
    you lost the use of the display control?
    If so, you need to have a look under User
    Configuration/Administrative Templates/Control
    Panel/Display and there should be an entry for "Remove
    Display in Control Panel." Check the state of the
    setting, if it reads 'enabled' then you need to set it
    back to Not Configured or Disabled and you should get
    your settings back.

    If you're not too sure how to check Group Policy, click
    Start, then Run then type 'gpedit.msc' and click 'OK'.

    don't

    Dan, Feb 13, 2004