    my desk top, and everything on my computer, has been magnified some how and
    now everything open or go into is enlarged and i don't know how to fix it!!!

    Thanks For Your Help!!! :0)

    Princess4761, Apr 19, 2005

  2. Princess4761

    Jason Guest

    Try this linke:
    http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/windowsxp/magnifierturnon.aspx

    Hope this helps...

    FYI...this newsgroup is about MCDST study resources, techniques, methods and
    such, and therefore is not meant for troubleshooting individual problems
    with particular applications. A post of your nature is more appropriate
    for a troubleshooting forum such as:

    windows.public.windowsxp.newusers

    Jason, Apr 19, 2005

  3. Princess4761

    Gordon Guest

    Jason wrote:
    > FYI...this newsgroup is about MCDST study resources, techniques,
    > methods and such,

    <Sigh> - both posters using WEB INTERFACE..........

    Gordon, Apr 22, 2005
  4. Princess4761

    Jason Guest

    Um...

    I know that by default OE is set to http for email and newsgroups, but I
    also know the pain that http can be to some users which is why I switched
    both to plain text. I went back and double-checked just now as I have done
    some Windows updates recently, but did not see any change in my newsgroup
    settings.

    Given that I am not using either http OR a web interface, how do my posts
    appear in the forum? Am I missing something? Please advise
    accordingly...thank you.

    Jason, Apr 22, 2005
  5. Princess4761

    Gordon Guest

    Jason wrote:
    > Um...
    >
    > I know that by default OE is set to http for email and newsgroups,
    > but I also know the pain that http can be to some users which is why
    > I switched both to plain text. I went back and double-checked just
    > now as I have done some Windows updates recently, but did not see any
    > change in my newsgroup settings.
    >
    > Given that I am not using either http OR a web interface, how do my
    > posts appear in the forum? Am I missing something? Please advise
    > accordingly...thank you.
    >
    > "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    >> Jason wrote:
    >>> FYI...this newsgroup is about MCDST study resources, techniques,
    >>> methods and such,

    >> <Sigh> - both posters using WEB INTERFACE..........

    *YOURS* is OK, it's the two others before you that are using web interface -
    a common cause of posts to wrong groups, long questions in the subject line
    resulting in truncation, not qioting, etc etc.

    --
    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    Gordon, Apr 22, 2005
  6. Princess4761

    coolpitcher Guest

    ok, chances are you have enlarged your screen resolution. to change it back,
    go to "display", click the tab "settings", and change your screen resolution
    to a lower number.

    P.S.: i do have to agree that this is a thread about the MCDST certification
    and this is a bit out of place.

    coolpitcher, Apr 30, 2005