    is thear a way
    thank you
    hughie scotland

    hugh, Oct 17, 2004

  2. hugh

    Jerry G. Guest

    I don't think the operating system will let you copy 12,000 files to your
    desktop. If you do manage to get 12,000 files on to your desktop, I would
    like a photo of the desktop to put up on display!!!

    --

    Jerry G.
    ==========================

    "hugh" <> wrote in message
    i have a cd with quit a lot of files 12000 and i want to copy them
    all to my desktop but as they are copying a message comes up saying
    can not copy fiile exists and i would like to continue with the copy
    is thear a way
    thank you
    hughie scotland

    Jerry G., Oct 17, 2004

  3. hugh

    HF Guest

    What message.What does it actually say.?
    "hugh" <> wrote in message
    > i have a cd with quit a lot of files 12000 and i want to copy them
    > all to my desktop but as they are copying a message comes up saying
    > can not copy fiile exists and i would like to continue with the copy
    > is thear a way
    > thank you
    > hughie scotland

    ---

    HF, Oct 17, 2004
  4. hugh

    HF Guest

    Quite by the way I think he means Desktop PC as distinct from Laptop
    "hugh" <> wrote in message
    > i have a cd with quit a lot of files 12000 and i want to copy them
    > all to my desktop but as they are copying a message comes up saying
    > can not copy fiile exists and i would like to continue with the copy
    > is thear a way
    > thank you
    > hughie scotland

    ---

    HF, Oct 17, 2004
  5. hugh

    hugh Guest

    On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 14:13:00 +0100, hugh
    <> wrote:

    > i have a cd with quit a lot of files 12000 and i want to copy them
    >all to my desktop but as they are copying a message comes up saying
    >can not copy fiile exists and i would like to continue with the copy
    >is thear a way
    >thank you
    >hughie scotland

    i ment to my hard drive