    I have defragmented and used disk cleaner and cleaned up temporary internet
    files.
    Any help would be appreciated thx.

    iceman, Feb 13, 2004

  2. iceman wrote:
    | I am running WinME,the disk capacity is 1.99 GB,all of a sudden all I
    | have left is 159 MB.
    | I have defragmented and used disk cleaner and cleaned up temporary
    | internet files.
    | Any help would be appreciated thx.

    Delete the ISO of supple Suzy licks her slit.

    --
    Gazwad

    Freelance scientist and people tester.
    Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
    Moderator: alt.warez.uk

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Feb 13, 2004

  3. iceman

    EricP Guest

    On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:17:05 GMT, "iceman" <>
    wrote:

    >I am running WinME,the disk capacity is 1.99 GB,all of a sudden all I have
    >left is 159 MB.
    >I have defragmented and used disk cleaner and cleaned up temporary internet
    >files.
    >Any help would be appreciated thx.

    Have a look at the volume occupied by your System Restore files.

    EricP, Feb 13, 2004
  4. iceman

    bas Guest

    I don't believe what you say about Suzy

    bas, Feb 13, 2004
  5. iceman

    °Mike° Guest

    Uninstall ANY programs that you don't use; move
    any music/movie/image files to a backup medium;
    see the following:
    Basic computer maintenance

    Get a larger hard drive.

    On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:17:05 GMT, in
    <Bw8Xb.490014$ts4.461411@pd7tw3no>
    iceman scrawled:

    >I am running WinME,the disk capacity is 1.99 GB,all of a sudden all I have
    >left is 159 MB.
    >I have defragmented and used disk cleaner and cleaned up temporary internet
    >files.
    >Any help would be appreciated thx.

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Feb 13, 2004
  6. iceman

    iceman Guest

    wow! this is filled,should I delete them all?

    iceman, Feb 13, 2004

  7. > Delete the ISO of supple Suzy licks her slit.

    If she does i would to meat her sorry meet her. She must be very flexible.

    :D

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Feb 13, 2004
  8. iceman

    bright Guest

    All of it contents can be sent to never never land. I'd also offload (burn)
    any compressed files...

    br1ght

    bright, Feb 13, 2004
  9. iceman

    Sultan Guest

    iceman wrote in news:Bw8Xb.490014$ts4.461411@pd7tw3no:

    > I am running WinME,the disk capacity is 1.99 GB,all of a sudden all I
    > have left is 159 MB.
    > I have defragmented and used disk cleaner and cleaned up temporary
    > internet files.
    > Any help would be appreciated thx.

    Windows ME is a virus. Dump it and install 98, 2K or XP..hell even 3.1
    would be a better choice.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Feb 14, 2004