Please help with Webmaster test

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Admin, Jan 16, 2004.

  1. Admin

    Admin Guest

    --
    I don't know about you, but I get tired of postal lottery, "make $60000 in
    60 days" type messages appearing in my favorite newsgroups and my emails.

    Follow the directions below and in two weeks you'll have up to $20000.00 in
    your PayPal account. There is a very high rate of
    participation in the program because of its low investment and high rate of
    return. Just $5.00 to one person!

    THAT'S ALL !!!

    LOOK AT IT THIS WAY: If the Program is a total failure for you and you never
    get even $1.00 in return, your total loss will
    be the $5.00! If you are not yet a paypal member, there is no risk at all!!!
    If the Program is only moderately successful for
    you, your PayPal account will have several hundred dollars deposited into it
    within the next few days! If you actively
    participate in the Program, you could have up to $20,000.00 in your PayPal
    account within two weeks!

    Now let me tell you the simple details.

    Getting Started!!

    If you're not already a user of PayPal, the very first thing you need to do
    is go to PayPal and sign up. It takes two minutes
    and Pay Pal will deposit $5.00 in your account just for becoming a member.
    That makes this program's total cost $0!!! Follow
    this link to open your PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com

    Now log into your PayPal account, and send the PayPal account of the person
    listed in Position 1 $5.00 PayPal will ask you to
    select type. (Select "service" and put "$5.00 donation" for subject.) When
    person in Position 1 receives notification of your
    payment, you can simply copy this page and change the names in position #1 &
    #2 & #3 as instructed. Remember, only the person
    in Position 1 on the list gets your $5.00 donation. Send them a donation
    then remove #1PayPal account from the list. Move the
    other two accounts up & add your Paypal account to #3 position. After you
    have retyped the names in the new order,

    IMMEDIATELY send the revised message to as many people as possible. PROMOTE!
    PROMOTE! The more you promote the Program, the
    more you will receive in donations!! That's all there is to it.

    When your name reaches Position 1 (usually in less than a week) it will be
    your turn to receive the cash. $5.00 will be sent
    to your PayPal account by people just like you who are willing to send $5.00
    dontation and receive up to $20,000 in less than
    two weeks. Because there are only (3) names on the list you can anticipate
    80% of your cash within two weeks.

    Anytime you find yourself short on cash just take out your $5.00 donation
    program and send it to 50 prospects. Imagine if you
    sent it to 100 or even more. Most people spend more than $5 on the lottery
    every week with no real hope of ever winning.

    THIS PROGRAM WORKS - JUST TRY IT

    POSITION # 1 PAYPAL Account:

    POSITION # 2 PAYPAL ACCOUNT:

    POSITION # 3 PAYPAL ACCOUNT:

    Integrity and honesty make this plan work.
    Participants who actively promote this program will average between $8000
    and $12000 and receive the donations within two weeks.
    This is not a chain letter. You are simply making a donation of $5.00 to
    another person. The Program does not violate title
    18 section 1302 of the Postal and lottery code.
    Success is a journey - Not a destination!
    Start Your Journey TODAY!!!!
    Admin, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Admin

    Ian Guest

    <spam snipped>

    Ian, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Admin

    °Mike° Guest

    Sure, samesh.

    Abuse reports to: , ,

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:28:56 -0500, in
    <1KXNb.6658$>
    "Admin" <info > scrawled:

    >I don't know about you, but I get tired of

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 16, 2004