Please help with Nero Vision 4 software...

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Steve, Jan 1, 2009.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Hello! I am very much in need of help with my new external DVD
    player/
    burner with the Nero Vision 4 software. I am trying to add a
    background song track off of a CD onto a photo slide show onto a DVD
    +R
    disc. I have no problem making the slide show but I can not get the
    settings right to get the background song track??? I have a DELL
    Dimension E510 (Windows XP) computer with Sigma Tel Audio device.
    The
    new DVD player will play a regular movie DVD or music CD with no
    problem so I'm thinking I don't have the right settings selected in
    the Nero program?? I can get the song track entered into the "Show
    Audio" strip but I don't think I am putting in the right "Audio
    Recording Settings." I have no idea what to select for audio
    compression?? When I click OK to start the recording the Audio
    Recording box pops up showing the 4 quadrants but nothing is
    happening
    except the timer is going. I would think there should be like "sound
    wave" patterns visible indicating that music is being recorded. When
    I go to test play the song track, there is nothing but silence????
    Please help... I am not very software literate and the Nero manuals
    and tutorials are no help to me. Thank you for any help in
    advance......
    Steve

    Steve, Jan 1, 2009

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Jan 1, 3:40 pm, Steve <> wrote:
    > Hello!  I am very much in need of help with my new external DVD
    > player/
    > burner with the Nero Vision 4 software.  I am trying to add a
    > background song track off of a CD onto a photo slide show onto a DVD
    > +R
    > disc.  I have no problem making the slide show but I can not get the
    > settings right to get the background song track???  I have a DELL
    > Dimension E510 (Windows XP) computer with Sigma Tel Audio device.
    > The
    > new DVD player will play a regular movie DVD or music CD with no
    > problem so I'm thinking I don't have the right settings selected in
    > the Nero program??  I can get the song track entered into the "Show
    > Audio" strip but I don't think I am putting in the right "Audio
    > Recording Settings."  I have no idea what to select for audio
    > compression?? When I click OK to start the recording the Audio
    > Recording box pops up showing the 4 quadrants but nothing is
    > happening
    > except the timer is going.  I would think there should be like "sound
    > wave" patterns visible indicating that music is being recorded.  When
    > I go to test play the song track, there is nothing but silence????
    > Please help...  I am not very software literate and the Nero manuals
    > and tutorials are no help to me.  Thank you for any help in
    > advance......
    > Steve

    No help needed. I sent Nero packing...... I found a new DVD software
    program that is so simple to run that even a "caveman" can run it......

    Steve, Jan 4, 2009