Please help with mouse problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Unk, Jul 10, 2004.

  1. Unk

    Unk Guest

    Unk, Jul 10, 2004

  2. It sounds as if the mouse is the least of your problems.

    Edward W. Thompson, Jul 10, 2004

  3. Unk

    Parko Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 01:42:35 -0400, Unk wrote:

    > My mouse stopped working all of a sudden. At about the same time, the
    > computer started making a strange noise and the monitor went blank. Any
    > idea what it could be? Attached is a picture of my WinXP system.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Unk
    >
    > http://www.digitalforrest.com/peruggia/myfiles/Mouse_Computer.jpg

    Clearly the widget next to the dongle beside the flange grommet has
    fararkled the fratzemjammer. Replace it and that black roundy tube gizmo
    with the silver on top.

    --
    Parko
    Registered Linux User #339345

    Parko, Jul 10, 2004
  4. Unk

    Changeling Guest

    Looks like another woeful tail to me.

    Changeling, Jul 10, 2004
  5. Unk

    Scraggy Guest

    Cleaning the mouse should be your first step. Then touch up the blacker area
    in your computer with a nice bright paint. Finally, give the whole machine a
    good squirt of WD40.

    Scraggy, Jul 10, 2004
  6. Unk

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Parko" <> wrote in message
    >| On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 01:42:35 -0400, Unk wrote:
    >|
    >| > My mouse stopped working all of a sudden. At about the same time,
    >| > the computer started making a strange noise and the monitor went
    >| > blank. Any idea what it could be? Attached is a picture of my
    >| > WinXP system.
    >| >
    >| > Thanks in advance,
    >| >
    >| > Unk
    >| >
    >| > http://www.digitalforrest.com/peruggia/myfiles/Mouse_Computer.jpg
    >|
    >| Clearly the widget next to the dongle beside the flange grommet has
    >| fararkled the fratzemjammer. Replace it and that black roundy tube
    >| gizmo with the silver on top.

    He can't find his black roundy tube gizmo...any suggestions? ;o)

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Jul 10, 2004
  7. Unk

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:27:53 -0700, "Toolman Tim"
    <> wrote:

    >"Parko" <> wrote in message

    >>| Clearly the widget next to the dongle beside the flange grommet has
    >>| fararkled the fratzemjammer. Replace it and that black roundy tube
    >>| gizmo with the silver on top.
    >>|

    >He can't find his black roundy tube gizmo...any suggestions? ;o)

    The cat has been playing with his mouse and a few other things,
    prolly.
    joevan

    joevan, Jul 10, 2004
  8. Unk

    <> wrote:

    Yuk, fried mice.

    joevan, Jul 10, 2004
  9. Unk

    Parko Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:27:53 -0700, Toolman Tim wrote:

    > "Parko" <> wrote in message

    >>| Clearly the widget next to the dongle beside the flange grommet has
    >>| fararkled the fratzemjammer. Replace it and that black roundy tube
    >>| gizmo with the silver on top.
    >>|

    > He can't find his black roundy tube gizmo...any suggestions? ;o)

    He can proably find it in his wife's bedside drawer;)

    Parko, Jul 10, 2004
  10. Unk

    PuppyKatt Guest

    Oh, rats!

    "Unk" <> wrote in message
    : My mouse stopped working all of a sudden. At about the same time, the
    : computer started making a strange noise and the monitor went blank.
    Any
    : idea what it could be? Attached is a picture of my WinXP system.
    :
    : Thanks in advance,
    :
    : Unk