    Hello All

    I live in Sugar Grove WV, Zip Code 26815...Where can I sit the exam? I've not seen a single location in a 100 mile radius that has even mentioned the MCDST as an option...please help! Mega thanks!

    Clay
    Clay Rembert, Jan 24, 2005

  2. Clay Rembert

    anonymous Guest

    Here are the VUE testing centers in West Virginia hope
    one of them is close. Also if you use VUE here is a
    discount Number to get 20% off

    MSUU6C8E620F

    Hope this helps. I found the information at www.vue.com

    Citynet LLC 304-848-5400 113 Platinum Drive
    Bridgeport, West Virginia 26330

    West Virginia Junior College 304-842-4007 176 Thompson
    Drive
    Bridgeport, West Virginia 26330

    ExecuTrain of West Virginia 304-343-0478 500 Lee Street
    East
    Suite 500
    Charleston, West Virginia 25301

    New River Community and Technical College 304-872-1236
    6101 Webster Road
    Summersville, West Virginia 26651

    Center for Educational Technologies 304-243-2388 316
    Washington Ave.
    Wheeling, West Virginia 26003

    anonymous, Jan 25, 2005

  3. Clay Rembert