    How can I remove the annoying history? How to prevent it from gathering the
    history of my searches.

    I am using WindowXP.

    lcan, Feb 12, 2004

  2. lcan

    uday Guest

    I would think:

    open IE---> CTRL-H---->right click on the day you want records erased, and
    click "Delete"

    HTH

    "lcan" <> wrote in message
    news:pqEWb.32320$QX4.30567@clgrps13...
    > Hi, I am unable to remove search history I did with the yahoo search

    engine

    uday, Feb 12, 2004

  3. lcan

    Jbob Guest

    "lcan" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, I am unable to remove search history I did with the yahoo search

    engine
    > via IE. I downloaded SpyBot and remove ALL usage tracks. But this has no
    > effect on the search history at all!
    >
    > How can I remove the annoying history? How to prevent it from gathering

    the
    > history of my searches.
    >
    > I am using WindowXP.

    If you mean the auto complete history try this: Open IE or Right click on
    the IE icon on the desktop | Select Tools | Internet Options | Select the
    Content tab | Under Personal information select the AutoComplete tab |
    Select Clear Forms

    This should clear out the seach history. You can also clear out passwords
    here as well. Also you can tell it not to remember this data (forms) you
    fill out.

    Jbob, Feb 12, 2004
  4. lcan

    lcan Guest