Please help shape medical/dental/vet imaging

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by jmbailey, Mar 30, 2007.

  1. jmbailey

    jmbailey Guest

    Dear Colleagues,

     I am a radiologist participating on the Bio-Medical Imaging Advisory
    Board that Adobe has put together made up of medical and scientific
    professionals who will help shape the future of digital imaging for our
    professions. Your feedback is important to this effort.  This can have a
    real impact on how digital imaging software is developed for the
    bio-medical field.

    This email is to ask you to take 10 minutes to answer a survey being
    administered by a 3rd party research firm hired by Adobe. Your responses
    are confidential. None of your individual answers will be revealed to
    Adobe - all participants¹ survey responses will be combined and reported
    together.

     To access the survey, click on the link below or copy and paste it
    in your web browser.

    http://www.insightexpress.com/s/Soft114403?sid=RSNA

    Thank you for your time and input.

    Joseph Bailey, M.D.

    jmbailey, Mar 30, 2007

  2. jmbailey

    =\(8\) Guest

    "jmbailey" <> wrote in message
    > Dear Colleagues,
    >
    > I am a radiologist participating on the Bio-Medical Imaging Advisory
    > Board that Adobe has put together made up of medical and scientific
    > professionals who will help shape the future of digital imaging for our
    > professions. Your feedback is important to this effort. This can have a
    > real impact on how digital imaging software is developed for the
    > bio-medical field.
    >
    > This email is to ask you to take 10 minutes to answer a survey being
    > administered by a 3rd party research firm hired by Adobe. Your responses
    > are confidential. None of your individual answers will be revealed to
    > Adobe - all participants¹ survey responses will be combined and reported
    > together.
    >
    > To access the survey, click on the link below or copy and paste it
    > in your web browser.
    >
    > http://www.insightexpress.com/s/Soft114403?sid=RSNA
    >
    > Thank you for your time and input.
    >
    > Joseph Bailey, M.D.

    So to help shape the future of digital imaging for bio-medical, scientific
    and veterinary fields you are on the Usenet asking a bunch of Joe Six-packs
    and Bucktooth Betty's to give you feedback on a subject that most couldn't
    spell let alone understand? Wow what a dumbass! Oh, and what Adobe sent you?

    =(8)

    =\(8\), Mar 31, 2007

  3. jmbailey

    Guest

    actually a number of digital imaging professionals both contribute and
    lurk on this group ... and apparently adobe will be updating its
    scientific software depending on the feedback it gets ...

    btw i've met dr. bailey and he's a superb radiologist who saves lives
    every day with his excellent skills ... and he also has a superbly
    advanced digital imaging set up in his hospital ...

    steve

    On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 23:22:39 -0700, "=\(8\)" <>
    wrote:

    >"jmbailey" <> wrote in message
    >> Dear Colleagues,
    >>
    >> I am a radiologist participating on the Bio-Medical Imaging Advisory
    >> Board that Adobe has put together made up of medical and scientific
    >> professionals who will help shape the future of digital imaging for our
    >> professions. Your feedback is important to this effort. This can have a
    >> real impact on how digital imaging software is developed for the
    >> bio-medical field.
    >>
    >> This email is to ask you to take 10 minutes to answer a survey being
    >> administered by a 3rd party research firm hired by Adobe. Your responses
    >> are confidential. None of your individual answers will be revealed to
    >> Adobe - all participants¹ survey responses will be combined and reported
    >> together.
    >>
    >> To access the survey, click on the link below or copy and paste it
    >> in your web browser.
    >>
    >> http://www.insightexpress.com/s/Soft114403?sid=RSNA
    >>
    >> Thank you for your time and input.
    >>
    >> Joseph Bailey, M.D.

    >So to help shape the future of digital imaging for bio-medical, scientific
    >and veterinary fields you are on the Usenet asking a bunch of Joe Six-packs
    >and Bucktooth Betty's to give you feedback on a subject that most couldn't
    >spell let alone understand? Wow what a dumbass! Oh, and what Adobe sent you?
    >
    >=(8)

    , Apr 1, 2007