    --
    All of Usenet is in a psychological, emotional, and antisocial free fall
    into an abyss and fully immersed in a drowning pool of mental illness.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Jan 19, 2010

  2. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    Dan C Guest

    On 2010-01-19, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:
    > In addition to Hugo Chavez, now France realizes that Obama is actually
    > trying to subjugate and conquer Haiti.

    Were you born stupid, or did you parents do drugs?

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he wiped the vomit from his chin.
    Dan C, Jan 19, 2010

  3. On 19 Jan 2010 05:03:41 GMT, Dan C <> wrote:

    >On 2010-01-19, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:
    >> In addition to Hugo Chavez, now France realizes that Obama is actually
    >> trying to subjugate and conquer Haiti.

    >Were you born stupid, or did you parents do drugs?

    Neither, friend. It is simply a matter of opening your eyes and viewing
    what is happening.

    Obama is starving them out. He has evidently ordered no aid to be
    allowed to reach the Haitians and in sending in 10's of thousands of
    battle hardened shock troops to bring the citizens to heel.

    These are people starving to death after 5 days with no food or water
    and Obama feels that military troops are the appropriate response. Aid
    shipments have been turned around and can't deliver much needed
    supplies.

    It is horrible what he is doing.

    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article6992809.ece

    "Speaking to Europe 1 radio from an EU ministerial meeting in Brussels
    this morning, Mr Joyandet said that the UN would have to clarify the
    role of the US in the Haitian aid effort. "It's a matter of helping
    Haiti, not occupying Haiti," he said."
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Jan 19, 2010
  4. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    chuckcar Guest

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote in

    > In addition to Hugo Chavez, now France realizes that Obama is actually
    > trying to subjugate and conquer Haiti.
    >
    > Please get the word out and perhaps the world will send in troops to
    > stop this madman who is bent on occupation of other countries.
    >
    > http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean
    > /haiti/7020908/US-accused-of-occupying-Haiti-as-troops-flood-in.html

    Who the hell do you think first turned Hairti into the mess it is?
    France of course.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Jan 19, 2010
  5. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:13:14 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > Ctrl€/Alt€/Del <Ctrl€/Alt€/Del€®@Ctrl€/Alt€/Del€®.net> wrote in
    >
    >> In addition to Hugo Chavez, now France realizes that Obama is actually
    >> trying to subjugate and conquer Haiti.
    >>
    >> Please get the word out and perhaps the world will send in troops to
    >> stop this madman who is bent on occupation of other countries.
    >>
    >> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean
    >> /haiti/7020908/US-accused-of-occupying-Haiti-as-troops-flood-in.html

    > Who the hell do you think first turned Hairti into the mess it is?
    > France of course.

    And how long ago might the French have caused this state of affairs,
    chuckie? Ten years ago? Twenty?

    --
    Algy met a bear
    The bear was bulgy
    Aardvark, Jan 19, 2010
  6. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    Dan C Guest

    On 2010-01-19, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:
    > On 19 Jan 2010 05:03:41 GMT, Dan C <> wrote:
    >
    >>On 2010-01-19, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:
    >>> In addition to Hugo Chavez, now France realizes that Obama is actually
    >>> trying to subjugate and conquer Haiti.

    >>Were you born stupid, or did you parents do drugs?

    > Neither, friend. It is simply a matter of opening your eyes and viewing
    > what is happening.
    >
    > Obama is starving them out. He has evidently ordered no aid to be
    > allowed to reach the Haitians and in sending in 10's of thousands of
    > battle hardened shock troops to bring the citizens to heel.

    OK, so you *are* stupid.

    Although I honestly still can't figure out if it's just simple
    stupidity, or you truly are a complete and utter whacko.

    I'm leaning towards the second one.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he wiped the vomit from his chin.
    Dan C, Jan 22, 2010