PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY WANT TO BUYS... WE ARE BUYING SOFTWARE/NETWORKING/TELECOM & MORE

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Mike, Jan 28, 2007.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY WANT TO BUYS... WE ARE BUYING SOFTWARE/
    NETWORKING/TELECOM & MORE
    PLEASE SCROOL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO VIEW ALL WANT TO BUYS...

    WTB: Nortel, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Lucent, Foundry, Extreme, F5
    Big IP, Tellabs, Microsoft, Adobe and more..We also buy Telecom and
    Networking. Look below at my current want to buys
    and email me with any offers that you have. EMAIL
    WITH YOUR RESPONSES FOR QUICK REPLIES!

    WE ARE BUYING INTEL Pro/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter Model
    PWLA8494MT's & MF's

    Looking to buy these cards INTEL Pro/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter
    Model PWLA8494MT's & PWLA8494MF's. Will buy new or used.. Email

    WTB: HP proliant, IBM Xseries, Qlogic, Emulex, Intel Xeon stuff

    Looking to buy HP proliant, IBM Xseries, Qlogic, Emulex, Intel Xeon
    stuff

    Used or new. Email me with what you have..

    WE BUY TELECOM - EMAIL

    WTB: Lucent BNJ55's
    Looking to buy quantities of Lucent BNJ55's.
    We will buy new, used, refurbs or non-working.
    Email us with what you have to

    WTB: Lucent wireless equipment: BNJ27C's
    Looking to buy Lucent wireless equipment: model BNJ27C's.
    Email if you have these.

    PREFER TO BUY USED, BUT WILL CONSIDER NEW ON THE BELOW...
    CISCO WANT TO BUYS..
    15454 OC48 IR1310
    15454 OC48 IR1310A
    15454 OC192 LR1550
    15454 OC48 LR1550
    15454 TCC2
    15454 SA-ANSI
    15454 DS3-12E
    15454 DS3N-12E
    15454 XC-VT
    15454 G1K-4
    15454 OC34 IR1310
    WS-X6748GE-TX
    WS-X6K-S2U-MSFC2
    WS-X6516A-GBIC
    WS-SUP720-3BXL
    WS-6704-10GE
    pa-mc-stm-1smi
    nm-1t3/e3
    pa-mc-8te1+
    pa-mc-t3
    ws-x6704-10ge
    ws-x6724-sfp

    LUCENT WANT TO BUYS
    TN844E
    TN1873
    TN1892
    TN1891
    TN335E
    TN831C
    TN832C
    BNJ55
    BNJ37
    BNJ37b

    NORTEL WANT TO BUYS
    NTCA06TQ
    NTCF06UP
    NTCA06UQ
    NTCA06JP
    NTCA06JQ
    NTCA06VP
    NTCA06VQ
    NTCA06KP
    NTCA06KQ
    NTCA06WP
    NTCA06TP
    NTCA06WQ
    NTCA06XP
    NTCA06XQ
    NTCA06LP
    NTCA06LQ
    NTCA06YP
    NTCA06YQ
    NTCA06ZP
    NTCA06ZQ
    NTCF06CP
    NTCA06MP
    NTCA06EP
    NTCA06KP
    NTCA06FK
    NTCA06GP
    NTCA06LP
    NTCA06NP
    NTCA06PK
    NTCA06JK
    NTCA06QK
    NTCA06WK
    NTCA06MQ
    NTCA06UQ
    NTCA06EQ
    NTCA06JQ
    NTCF06NQ
    NTCA06FQ

    JUNIPER WANT TO BUYS
    P-1GE-SX-B
    P-1GE-SX
    P-1GE-LX-B
    P-1GE-LX

    TELLABS WANT TO BUYS
    81-5543A SC SNCPTYN
    81-5543A SNCPTWN
    81-5517A T3C1BB1
    82-5517A T3C1DCX
    81-5514DD T3C1ZJ0

    ALCATEL WANT TO BUYS
    Looking to buy any quantities of the below.
    email
    3AL45028AA
    3AL45028AJ
    3AL45028AK
    3AL45028AN

    WE BUY SOFTWARE EMAIL WITH ANY SOFTWARE
    OFFERS.

    WTB: WINDOWS XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE,
    SERVER
    INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES
    Email with what you have.

    WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT
    4.0,
    OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER
    OEM
    PACKAGES Email with what you have.

    WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003 SBE AND PRO.
    WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO & HOME &
    OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER
    PACKAGES
    2000, 2003 etc.. Email WITH ALL THAT
    YOU HAVE.

    Also looking to buy Restore packs such as Dell, HP, IBM and any
    others.

    MICROSOFT CD's, Also buying COREL, SYMANTEC, ADOBE and Others...

    Looking to buy MS CD's, Also buying software from COREL, SYMANTEC,
    ADOBE and Others...

    ALSO BUYING THE BELOW...

    We are buying most all software from the following..
    Adobe, Corel, Macromedia, Microsoft, Symantec, Veritas and many
    more....
    We buy in small and large quantities.

    Wanted to buy.. Microsoft OEM & RETAIL Software in small and large
    quantities. We also buy retail box. Buying in areas of 5-10 or
    more! The
    more the better!

    WE BUY MS CDs for Windows 98, 98 SE, WIN2K PRO, WIN XP PRO & ALL
    OFFICE
    2000, XP, 2003 and others. We also buy other CD's as well as
    restore
    CD's.

    Email with your responses...

    We buy Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3COM, IBM,
    HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Enterasys/Cabletron,
    Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry
    Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs
    Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel,
    Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft
    Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc...
    Email with any of the above that you wish
    to sell.

    Mike, Jan 28, 2007