PLEASE help me trace the source of a hacker

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by simonk21, Nov 18, 2008.

  1. simonk21

    simonk21

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    I have some guy monitoring everything i'm doing on my computer and blackmailing me etc. I think my ex-girlfreind has employed him to basically stalk me! One thing he did was to set up the address protectionservices@hotmail.co.uk and mucked about with me that way. Knowing little about computers, i fell for it of course but now i know its not a genuine microsoft department.

    I managed to find one of the emails he sent me (hes deleted all the others). I've tried searching for the IP address on WHois etc but not getting anywhere. Can anyone help me or offer some advice. Here is the header of the email..

    From Protection Services Wed Oct 29 08:48:58 2008
    From: Protection Services <protectionservices@hotmail.co.uk>
    To: <kauffo@yahoo.co.uk>
    Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:48:58 +0000