Please help me recover my deleted post. Thank you.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by junnat, May 25, 2007.

  1. junnat

    junnat Guest

    Hi,

    I accidently deleted a post that i really need, can you please help
    me
    recover it. I would be very thankful. Thank you very much. The post's
    name is "Converstaion with someone." I have two other posts with the
    same neme excfept that they are the edited versions. I want the
    original version-the one with all the conversation. It was a long
    long
    post. Thank you. I was posting another post while my other post
    vanished. I would really appreciate your help. Ple"ase help me.

    I have done a lot of things that were recommended here but nothing
    seems to be working. It happened yesterday.

    Junnat.

    junnat, May 25, 2007

  2. junnat

    Robb Guest