    a link to the page with the product or send me a product number. I would
    like to stay under 150$ Thanks so much!

    RJP

    =?Utf-8?B?UkpQ?=, Feb 6, 2005

  2. Here you go:
    Linksys Router:
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...ductCategoryId=pcmcat25300050001&type=product
    Linksys PCI Card (For Desktop):
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...ductCategoryId=pcmcat25300050002&type=product
    OR
    Linksys USB Adapter (For Desktop):
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...ductCategoryId=pcmcat25300050006&type=product

    But I prefer D-Link myself.
    D-Link Router:
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...ductCategoryId=pcmcat25300050001&type=product
    D-Link PCI Card (For Desktop):
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...ductCategoryId=pcmcat25300050002&type=product
    OR
    D-Link USB (For Desktop):

    Robert Jacobs, Feb 6, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UkpQ?=

    peter Guest

    and I like Netgear.........hassle free setup

    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1061127609500&skuId=5925403&type=product
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1099384455623&skuId=6960265&type=product

    peter

    peter, Feb 6, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?UkpQ?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    May be you would to read a little about Wireless and then be able to pick
    according to your needs (as oppose to what some else likes and fits his
    needs).
    Wireless hardware: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Hardware.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Feb 6, 2005