Please help me in my recruiting efforts (looking for ICM Engineer)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Thomas recruiter, Jan 7, 2004.

  1. Please help me in my recruiting efforts

    My name is Thomas F.X. Licari, and I'm a Senior Recruiter with
    hrclicks. I'm currently working exclusively for Allstate Insurance
    located in Northbrook, IL. I'm the sole retained recruiter searching
    for an ICM Engineer professional. This project has me reporting to
    Melaine Caldarella of the Allstate Recruitment & Selection team. Could
    you please post my letter to your listserv members? If any of your
    list members are interested in this ICM Engineer position. Please do
    the following:

     Please review the position listed below
     Send me your resume (word document only)
     If you know someone that might be interested please feel free
    to forward.

    Thank you so much for considering this position – I look forward to
    speaking with you ASAP.

    Best Regards,

    Thomas F.X. Licari
    Human Capital Management Certified
    Diversity Certified
    HRCLICKS
    Office 847-923-0822
    Cellular 847-609-9065
    Fax 847-589-1694

    WWW.HRCLICKS.COM
    WWW.RTRA.COM
    **************************Position
    description****************************
    ICM Engineer
    The position is located in Northbrook, IL.
    The purpose of the department is to design and engineer enterprise
    telephony based equipment.
    The scope of this job is designing, building, and implementing Cisco
    ICM (Geotel) multi-site call routing & CTI infrastructure and
    applications. Experience should include: ICM configuration; scripting;
    reporting; monitoring; troubleshooting. This is an excellent
    opportunity to join an organization that is committed to leading edge
    voice technology and training.
    The individual will be responsible for:
    1. Design, code, and test system requirements for call routing
    initiatives for the Allstate Contact Centers.
    2. Translate business requirements into detailed system requirements
    for ICM, PBX, IVR, and systems.
    3. Code ICM system based upon defined business requirements.
    4. Develop and execute test plans for call routing initiatives.
    5. Provide after-hour ICM scripting/configuration 3rd level support as
    needed,
    The skills required are:
    1. Advanced - Technical proficiencies with PBX, ACD and IVR
    technologies
    2. Advanced - Written and verbal communication skills
    3. Intermediate - Project management experience preferred
    4. Advanced - Experience developing/implementing CTI applications
    5. Intermediate - Proficiency with SQL language, WinNT / Windows 2000,
    IIS
    Experience Required:
    3-4 years experience working in a call center ; 2-3 years of
    experience with Cisco Intelligent Contact Management (Geotel) product
    ..
    Computer Proficiency:
    Proficiency with MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint,
    Visio); understanding of TCP/IP networking & server administration
    Education:
    College Degree - Preferred
    Major preference: Computer Science/Telecommunications
    Thomas recruiter, Jan 7, 2004