    Could someone give me a phone number or something for
    lost cards. I assume there is one that ships with the
    cards. I'm going to job interviews. Thanks.
    Kent, Sep 13, 2003

  2. Send an email to

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 14, 2003

  3. Kent

    Steve Guest

    Tom,what does one do with the MCP card?... What purpose does it really serve
    or what was it intended for?

    "Tom Helms [MSFT]" <> wrote in message
    > Send an email to
    >
    > --
    > Tom Helms [MSFT]

    rights.

    Steve, Sep 14, 2003
  4. At some some conferences, you can receive discounts by showing your MCP
    card. Personally, I do carry my card in my wallet. I've been an MCP since
    April 15, 1998 when I passed the windows 95 test.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 14, 2003
  5. Kent

    Maestro Guest

    Just to re-enforce what Tom has already stated. Last year
    I attended Comdex in Las Vegas. Microsoft was giving away
    quite a bit of free stuff to anyone who could show that
    they were certified (I forget at what level). I had my
    wallet card with me and came away with quite a few
    goodies. Other than that, people generally trust me when
    I say that I'm certified.

    confers no rights.
    >"Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This

    alias is for
    >newsgroup purposes only."
    >

    >"Steve" <> wrote in message
    >> Tom,what does one do with the MCP card?... What purpose

    does it really
    >serve
    >> or what was it intended for?
    >>

    >> "Tom Helms [MSFT]" <> wrote

    in message
    >> > Send an email to
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Tom Helms [MSFT]
    >> >

    >> > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,

    and confers no

    Maestro, Sep 15, 2003