Please Help! I need some answears if any one can help

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by topanainc, Aug 5, 2004.

  1. topanainc

    topanainc Guest

    Q1 In windows 2000 you don't have the ability to designate one or more
    DC's in a site that you want the KCC to always consider as the
    "prefered" bridgehead.

    TRUE or FALSE

    Q2 Decommissioning a domain controler that had an Active Directory
    Integrated DNS zone will convert the zone to a standard primary zone

    TRUE or FALSE

    Q3 You can not set Exchange 5.5 mailbox limits on a per-server basis.

    TRUE or FALSE

    Q4 You can log into the Recovery console of a domain controller by
    using a domain admin account

    TRUE or FALSE

    Q5 You can use ExMerge to remove specific messages from an Exhange
    5.5 Information Stor

    TRUE or FALSE

    Q6 Once a Windows 2000 server has been promoted to a DC the Active
    Directory databse, log files and sysvol can not be moved

    Q7 You can not setup directory synchronization between Active
    Directory and Exchange 5.5

    TRUE or FALSE

    Q8 An Internet mail connector in Exchange 2003 can have more than one
    SMTP virtual server assigned to it

    TRUE or FALSE

    Q9 You can use an Exchange site connector to join 2 Exchange
    Organazations

    TRUE or FALSE

    Q10 You can recover Exchange IS Drive Space with an On-Line Defrag

    TRUE or FALSE

    topanainc, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Probably the best way to learn the product is use resources such as the
    Internet and books to search out the answers to these questions yourself,
    you will find it much more rewarding.

    --
    Mark Fugatt
    Exchange MVP