    vuk Guest

    I should work in the company with a large network and i
    do not know how much should I ask for my salary?

    vuk, Sep 21, 2003

  2. vuk

    JaR Guest

    "vuk" <> wrote in message
    news:002701c3805e$52e5f830$...
    > I should work in the company with a large network and i
    > do not know how much should I ask for my salary?

    Well, if you are applying in the country where most of the jobs seem to be
    these days, about 273,700 INR p/yr

    HTH, HAND
    --
    J.R. Jones
    MCSA, A+, Net+

    'It was pity that stayed his hand. "It's a pity I'm out of
    bullets", he said.' --unknown

    JaR, Sep 21, 2003

  3. vuk

    Dieter Guest

    You could check out the Web site http://www.mcpmag.com Check out 'Salary
    Surveys.

    Dieter, Sep 22, 2003
  4. vuk

    Flicker Guest

    look like you aren't from the US. The IT guys in US who are holding a job
    are LUCKY so your question doesn't apply here.:)

    Flicker, Oct 10, 2003