Please help, Cisco Networkers

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Walter Cheung, Oct 24, 2003.

  1. Dear Cisco networkers:

    Allow me to get a little help thru this channel, although I am not
    asking for help on technical side.

    I have found the one and would like to get married. To mark this
    important moment, I am thinking a special way to propose. As I am one of
    Cisco networkers, I hope I could get your blessings. Would you kindly send
    a few words to this email address "". I am targeting
    to get 1000 blessings.

    Thank you very much. Thank you

    Regards

    Walter