    The weird thing is that my 3 flatmates have no problem connecting to it, it's just me.

    I am able to manualkly connect to the router, just not the wireless. I dont think its an issue with my card as I was able too use the wireless at my previous flat about 3 months ago.

    Any help or tricks I can use to get this working?! Any help would be appreciated!

    Tyran, Mar 5, 2010

  2. Tyran

    Tyran

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    I have also tried disabling the security features on the wireless. I am able to connect when it is unsecure, however cant (or sometimes can for a few seconds) when it requirs a WPA key, leads me to assum my wireless card isnt WPA compatiable? There is no WEP setting on the wireless to use.. so is there anyway around this so that we can all use the internet without it being unsecured?

    Tyran, Mar 5, 2010