    more clearly.

    Thanks,

    Ron
    Ronald Rudat, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Ronald Rudat

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Ronald Rudat said:

    > Although some people are trying to be helpful, this is not really helping
    > me to retrieve my mail. I get the error message 3280.
    >

    > Any way I need help and perhaps its in my accounts folder? For incoming mail
    >
    > Can anyone help?
    >
    > Sorry for putting caps on. There is nothing meant by it, I'm not yelling to
    > anything like that. I suppose I use caps so people can read my messages much
    > more clearly.
    >

    > Thanks,
    >
    > Ron

    Stop posting the same thing over and over, and posting with red font won't help
    either, in fact red causes *me* problems.
    Brian H¹©, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Ronald Rudat

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 15:56:01 GMT, Ronald Rudat <>
    scribbled:

    >Can anyone help?

    Not if you keep starting new threads about the same
    thing.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, Dec 23, 2003
  4. Please Help! Can not receive mail?
    "Ronald Rudat" <> wrote in message
    Although some people are trying to be helpful, this is not really
    helping me to retrieve my mail. I get the error message 3280.

    Any way I need help and perhaps its in my accounts folder? For incoming
    mail

    Can anyone help?

    Sorry for putting caps on. There is nothing meant by it, I'm not yelling
    anything like that. I suppose I use caps so people can read my messages
    much
    more clearly.

    Thanks,

    Ron

    Check your settings ! http://faq.comcast.net/faq/query.jsp?name=17686
    Error -3280... "Could not retreive mail from the account, a connection
    failure has occured..."
    Steven Pilbeam, Dec 23, 2003
  5. Ronald Rudat

    rssantore Guest

    Please Help! Can not receive mail? this is not really helping me to retrieve my mail. I get the error message 3280.

    i need help in sending email i dont now how

    rssantore, Dec 24, 2003