Please HELP!!! Can not change from Workgroup to Domain in XP Pro

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?ZmxveWRmYW0=?=, Mar 31, 2006.

  1. Hello All - Domain is gray as is network ID - I have Pro so I should be able
    to set up to connect to a domain.....Tired and confused now please help!!!!!!
    =?Utf-8?B?ZmxveWRmYW0=?=, Mar 31, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZmxveWRmYW0=?=

    Malke Guest

    floydfam wrote:

    > Hello All - Domain is gray as is network ID - I have Pro so I should
    > be able to set up to connect to a domain.....Tired and confused now
    > please help!!!!!!

    I understand that you are "tired and confused", but you're going to need
    to provide a lot more information if you want focused help. Maybe by
    the time you read this you'll have had a good night's sleep.

    You've posted in the wireless networking group, so give some details
    about your wireless connection.

    Can you join the machine to the domain via ethernet? Are you logging in
    as an administrator on the machine?

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers