Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by SCOOTER, Sep 6, 2006.

  1. SCOOTER

    SCOOTER Guest

    It Will Work. If you do as I have done! Just Do It! follow the 4 steps.
    $6.00 to $15,000.00 in 30 days!

    Steps: Follow the Logic, Just Do it and It will work. $$$ in 4 easy steps.

    1. Set Up a Free Paypal Account. 2. Send $1.00 to six Email Accounts from
    your Paypal Account 3. Delete email address #1 and add your email address as
    #6. Move all others #2-#6 up one number 4. Copy and Post this entire Letter
    to Newsgroups, Messages Boards etc.

    Copy this exactly for you guidance to completing steps 1-4. You are in
    Business for yourself and you are Creating an E-mail List Company TURN $6
    INTO $15,000 IN ONLY 30 DAYS...HERES HOW!

    PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS $6 INVESTMENT SCHEME IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG
    HIT THIS YEAR SEE THEIR NOTE BELOW OR ASK THEM DIRECTLY... THIS SCHEME MIGHT
    TAKE 15-30 MINUTES AND JUST $6, BUT IT IS 100% WORTH IT TO MAKE THOUSANDS SO
    QUICKLY. THIS IS NOT ANOTHER SCAM THAT TAKES LOTS OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY;
    THIS IS A NO RISK INVESTMENT THAT WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS VERY
    EASILY AND QUICKLY.

    >From PayPal:

    "Dear Member, it has come to our attention that there is a paypal scheme
    floating around at the moment you may have heard or seen the $6 scheme. You
    may have even taken part in it well we have been asked a lot of questions
    about this scheme the answer is yes it does work and yes it is safe to use
    providing you follow the rules it is legal and has made a big hit on the
    internet this year. If you would like to take part in this scheme or would
    like a bit more information then please see the attached file that was
    kindly donated to us. Thank you for using PayPal!"

    TURN $6 INTO $15,000 IN ONLY 30 DAYS...HERES HOW! This is a Money Scheme and
    Not, I repeat. This is Not a Scam!!!

    You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs such as
    20/20 and Oprah, or you may have read about it in the Wall Street Journal.
    If not, here it is below - revealed to you in step-by-step detail. This
    program is by no means new. It has been in existence in many forms for at
    least a decade. But in the early days, it required a lot more time and
    effort, as well as an investment of a few hundred dollars. However thanks to
    PayPal and the Internet, the investment is now virtually ZERO! And what's
    more, the entire process is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has
    EVER been! Below is the email sent to me:

    How to Turn $6 into $15,000 in 30 Days with PayPal I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW
    HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT I turned $6 into $14,706
    within the first 30 days of operating the business plan that I am about to
    reveal to you free of charge. If you decide to take action on the following
    instructions, I will GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return! STILL
    NEED PROOF? Here are just 3 testimonials from the countless individuals who
    decided to invest nothing more than $6 and half an hour of their time to
    participate in this program:

    "What an amazing plan! I followed your instructions just 3 weeks ago, and
    although I haven't made 15 grand yet, I'm already up to $9,135. I'm
    absolutely gob smacked." -Pam Whittemore , Ohio

    "Well, what can I say?... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I sent 40 e-mail's out like you
    said and then I just forgot about the whole thing. To be honest, I didn't
    really think anything would come of it. But when I checked my paypal account
    a week later, there was over $5,000 in After 30 days I now have over $11,000
    to spend! I can't thank you enough!"-Juan Tovar, NY,NY

    "I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my paypal
    account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $12,449. At
    first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account!" -Richard
    Barrie , Boulder,CO

    The only things you will need are: An email address. A Business PayPal
    account with at least $6 deposited in it, and just 15 to 30 minutes of your
    time. This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is
    absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. You have absolutely
    NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of income you can
    generate from this one single business program.

    Let's get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out below and
    then prepare yourself for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days!
    Here's what you need to do. . .

    REQUIREMENTS

    #1) an email address #2) a Premier or Business PayPal account
    (It's simple and free to get a Premier or Business account, if you need help
    doing it just email me.)

    Now follow the steps: 1-4

    Follow these easy steps EXACTLY and just watch what happens
    STEP #1 - Setting up your FREE PayPal Account

    It's extremely safe and very easy to set up a FREE PayPal account! Copy and
    paste this to the address bar https://www.paypal.com (notice the secure
    "https" within the link)

    Be sure to sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not just a
    PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card
    payments from other people.

    STEP #2 - Sending PayPal money "It is an undeniable law of the universe that
    we must first give in order to receive."

    Now all you have to do is send $1.00 by way of PayPal to each of the six
    email addresses listed below. After setting up your free paypal account and
    confirming or verifying YOUR ACCOUNT AND putting (six Dollars) $6.00 into
    your Paypal Account use the Account tab on Paypal to send $1.00 to each of
    the Names on the List then move the top one and place yours in the #6 spot
    on the list of names #1-#6. Remember your name becomes #6.

    Make sure the subject of the payment says... *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL
    LIST* (this keeps the program 100% legal.. so please don't forget!)

    Note: (If you do not see the full email address for the 6 members, just hit

    (Just in case you still haven't opened your PayPal account yet, use this
    link to open one in your name), https://www.paypal.com

    #1)

    #2)
    #3)

    #4)
    #5)
    #6)

    Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a service! A
    Business. An Email List Service Business

    If you have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the
    United States Postal laws.

    STEP #3 - Adding Your Email Address

    After you send your six $1.00 payments, it's your turn to add your email
    address to the list!

    Take the #1) email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses
    up one (6 becomes 5 & 5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, 3 becomes 2, 2 becomes 1,
    your email becomes #6) put YOUR email address (the one used in your PayPal
    account) as #6) on the list.

    **MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL
    ACCOUNT.**

    STEP #4 - Copy Message to 200 Newgroups, message boards,etc.. The Pure Joy
    of Receiving PayPal Money!
    You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 200
    newsgroups, message boards, etc. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups)

    All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
    make - as well as everyone else on the list! In this situation your job is
    to let as many people see this letter as possible. So they will make you and
    me rich!!!! You can even start posting the moment your email is confirmed.
    Payments will still appear in your PayPal account even while your bank
    account is being confirmed.

    HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS

    Step #1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and drag
    your CURSOR to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit
    menu. This will copy the entire letter into your computer's temporary
    memory.

    Step #2) Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the
    blank page. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This will paste a copy of
    the letter into notepad so that you can add your email to the list. Or copy
    to a Word Document. and Place in the email upon completion.

    Step #3) Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
    postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

    Step #4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various
    newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites,
    discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc. EXAMPLE: go to any
    search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com - then
    search with subjects like? millionaire message board? or money making
    message board? or opportunity message board? or money making discussions? or
    business bulletin board? or money making forum? etc. You will find thousands
    & thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then you will find the
    option to post a new message.

    Step #5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message
    by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste' from the
    'Edit' menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees
    as they scroll thru the list of postings in a particular group, click the
    post message button. You're done with your first one!

    Congratulations! THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is jump to different
    newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about
    30 seconds for each newsgroup!

    REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE MORE
    MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**

    That's it! You will begin receiving money within days!

    **JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON PAYPAL.**

    Explanation of why it works so well:

    $$$$$ NOW THE WHY PART: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a
    very low example). So then I Made $5.00 with my email at #6 on the letter.
    Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
    postings, each with my email at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the
    original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200
    MINIMUM posts with my email at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in
    an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the
    MINIMUM 200 with my email at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make
    an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625
    persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my email at #2 and they only receive
    5 replies that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all
    deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my email at #1 and if still 5
    persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00! With an original
    investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!! When your email is no longer on the
    list, you just take latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another
    $6.00 to emails on the list, putting your email at number 6 again. And start
    posting again.

    The thing to remember is, thousands of people all over the world are joining
    the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!

    So can you afford $6?? And see if it really works?? I think so? People have
    said, what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what
    are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users
    and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday
    and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new
    users everyday, with thousands of those joining the actual Internet.

    Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really isn't
    another one of those crazy scams! As long as people follow through with
    sending out $6.00, it works!

    With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones, https://www.paypal.com

    --This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster 2003--
    Would you like to reach millions of customers for only the cost of bandwidth?
    You can post messages like this to thousands of newsgroups with a simple to
    use software application called Message Poster 2003. For more details on
    this extremely affordable software, visit:
    http://www.exibitionsoftware.com

    SCOOTER, Sep 6, 2006