    Any hints, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
    for your help.

    , Jun 30, 2008

  2. sadzas

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    have been told that this could be achieved with a
    'Hotline' but I am not sure.

    Yes, that's right... The 'Hotline' features allow the automatic dialing. This can be a solution for you... but just a few devices have support 'hotline'.

    What kind of devices do you use? (Planet? Cisco?)

    sadzas, Jun 30, 2008

  3. On 6ÔÂ30ÈÕ, ÏÂÎç9ʱ51·Ö, "" <>
    wrote:
    > Could some VOIP guru please help me ? I am trying to set up the
    > following :
    >
    > Analog <---> ATA <-Ethernet-> ATA <--> Analog
    > Phone Phone
    >
    > A lot of the ATAs come with both LAN and WAN connections. How do I
    > connect the two ATAs so that I can achieve the following -- if I dial
    > a number on the first analog phone, the analog phone on the other ATA
    > would ring. I have been told that this could be achieved with a
    > 'Hotline' but I am not sure.
    >
    > Any hints, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
    > for your help.

    It is a normal function on ATA. please try to find the peer to peer
    setting on those ATAs. no need the hotline service.

    http://www.telecomchinasourcing.com/knowledge/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=42
    http://www.telecomchinasourcing.com/knowledge/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=32
    here is 2 article for you.

    Luis