    and my mobile no is 98861 66045.

    yours truly,
    naimishnadh

    naimish, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Go to the MS Certification site.

    Leigh Kendall, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Uh.... no thanks.

    Leigh Kendall, Dec 22, 2003
  4. naimish

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >NO! Phone him up, then arrange to meet him so that
    >you can _literally_ hold his hand throughout the entire
    >process.

    Yep, after all it is Christmas!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 22, 2003
  5. naimish

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Uh.... no thanks.

    Oh go on.....

    Kline Sphere, Dec 22, 2003
  6. naimish

    Humanity Guest

    Humanity, Dec 23, 2003
  7. I would not go after VB 6 now, but that is your choice. You have about 6
    months before the exams retire, so it may be a sprint, rather than a
    marathon.

    Sorry, do not email people from newsgroups.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 24, 2003
  8. naimish

    Jay Walters Guest

    Check out:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.asp