    MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-305): Developing and Implementing Web
    Applications with Visual Basic.NET and Visual Studio.NET
    by Mike Gunderloy
    DzemoT., Jun 16, 2004

  2. DzemoT.

    Rex Guest

    I used this book extensively. I read it cover-to-cover and did every exercise in it. It is pretty good. He has some typos, and some outright mistakes, but he does cover a lot of material in pretty good detail. In addition, I've seen far worse books. I have not seen a better book on this topic. I give it a half-hearted recommendation because I think it could and should be better, but, unfortunately, I think it is the best.

    Rex, Jun 18, 2004