    like me that.what does it takes.how easy or difficult iut
    is.what are the protocols which one can follow to pass the
    exam.

    sholabouncing, Feb 18, 2004

  2. sholabouncing

    Jtyc Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    Jtyc, Feb 18, 2004

  3. sholabouncing

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote in news:ephxZKk9DHA.2028
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    >> i am new in the microsoft certification,i`ve had about the
    >> mcse certification.i am very much interested and am about
    >> to start.please what are the advice you will give to some
    >> like me that.what does it takes.how easy or difficult iut
    >> is.what are the protocols which one can follow to pass the
    >> exam.

    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    okay how about this for advice.

    1) get the entry level job in IT FIRST!!
    2) work at the job for 5 years.
    3) Then get your employer to pay for your MCSE.

    it sounds crazy, but that's the absolute best way to do it. you will have
    an easier time learning the MCSE stuff, it won't cost you squat 'cause your
    employer will pay for it, and you won't be pissed that you speant all that
    effort getting an MCSE to clean up a storage room.

    he..he..

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 18, 2004
  4. sholabouncing

    Jtyc Guest

    > 1) get the entry level job in IT FIRST!!
    > 2) work at the job for 5 years.
    > 3) Then get your employer to pay for your MCSE.

    I think you are asking for too much.

    Jtyc, Feb 18, 2004
  5. sholabouncing

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote in news:uDH0jBl9DHA.3900
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    >> 1) get the entry level job in IT FIRST!!
    >> 2) work at the job for 5 years.
    >> 3) Then get your employer to pay for your MCSE.

    > I think you are asking for too much.

    it doesn't hurt to dream. :)

    i doubt the guys' gonna listen to Rowdy.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 18, 2004
  6. sholabouncing

    kat Guest

    maybe the girls will?

    naw.

    Rowdy Yates wrote:

    > "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote in news:uDH0jBl9DHA.3900
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >

    >>>1) get the entry level job in IT FIRST!!
    >>>2) work at the job for 5 years.
    >>>3) Then get your employer to pay for your MCSE.

    >>I think you are asking for too much.
    >>

    > it doesn't hurt to dream. :)
    >
    > i doubt the guys' gonna listen to Rowdy.

    --
    Kat MCNGP Wanna be

    /* Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. Computer Consultants are
    from hell (you know who I'm talking about!! */

    kat, Feb 18, 2004
  7. sholabouncing

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    kat <> wrote in news:4033bfc1$1
    @obsidian.gov.bc.ca:

    >> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    >>>I think you are asking for too much.
    >>>

    >> it doesn't hurt to dream. :)
    >>
    >> i doubt the guys' gonna listen to Rowdy.

    a woman "actually" listen to rowdy?
    huh...that'll be a first!

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 18, 2004
  8. naw. ;)