    Evelyn Guest

    please do not post test messages to this news group as it wastes valuable bandwidth
    The owner of this group
    Evelyn, Dec 20, 2003

  2. Evelyn

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Evelyn said:

    > please do not post test messages to this news group as it wastes valuable
    > bandwidth The owner of this group

    Yeah right, you don't take full ownership of this group until I have banked and
    cleared your cheque.
    Thank you
    Have a nice day
    Brian H¹©, Dec 20, 2003

  3. Evelyn

    CJ Guest

    TEST

    This is a TEST
    CJ, Dec 20, 2003
  4. Evelyn

    ICee Guest

    Re: TEST

    CJ wrote:
    > This is a TEST

    Idiot.
    ICee, Dec 20, 2003
  5. Evelyn

    Gray Ghost Guest

    (Evelyn) wrote in

    > please do not post test messages to this news group as it wastes
    > valuable bandwidth The owner of this group

    Weird, so that means we have to pay for this group now? Since when are you
    in charge?

    Boomer???
    Gray Ghost, Dec 20, 2003
  6. Evelyn

    Bryan Guest

    "Gray Ghost" <> wrote in message
    > (Evelyn) wrote in
    >
    >> please do not post test messages to this news group as it wastes
    >> valuable bandwidth The owner of this group

    > Weird, so that means we have to pay for this group now? Since when
    > are you in charge?
    >
    > Boomer???

    Walkabout methinks!
    :)
    Bryan, Dec 21, 2003
  7. Evelyn

    Boomer Guest

    "Bryan" <> wrote in

    > "Gray Ghost" <> wrote in message
    >> (Evelyn) wrote in
    >>
    >>> please do not post test messages to this news group as it wastes
    >>> valuable bandwidth The owner of this group

    >> Weird, so that means we have to pay for this group now? Since when
    >> are you in charge?
    >>
    >> Boomer???

    > Walkabout methinks!
    >:)

    In a few minutes.

    Ta. :)
    Boomer, Dec 21, 2003
  8. Evelyn

    Bryan Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "Bryan" <> wrote in
    >
    >> "Gray Ghost" <> wrote in message
    >>> (Evelyn) wrote in

    >>> Weird, so that means we have to pay for this group now? Since when
    >>> are you in charge?
    >>>
    >>> Boomer???

    >> Walkabout methinks!
    >> :)

    > In a few minutes.
    >
    > Ta. :)

    I'll see you at the golden pond! ;)
    Bryan, Dec 21, 2003
  9. can i become a group moderator

    PrecedentHalo, Dec 21, 2003
  10. Evelyn

    Brian H¹© Guest

    PrecedentHalo said:

    > can i become a group moderator

    Sure, you need to send me $60,000, and wait until I turn it into $6 for you
    though.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 21, 2003