    beeze knees of what i was looking for so if you would be able to tell me how
    i could play it on xp that would be great and i am even open to suggestions
    of others that would do a great job on xp , thanks , laters.
    seeyoujimmy, Aug 1, 2007

  2. seeyoujimmy

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 03:08:10 GMT, "seeyoujimmy" <>
    wrote:

    >I had a awsome program i would use on my pc to create banners , posters ,
    >signs and business cards etc but it was mainly for being able to create
    >notices as in legal notices for my taxi and fellow work mates who could also
    >put into there taxi its called sierra print artist and it would work on
    >win98 but doesnt work on xp and i tried ms publisher but that wasnt the
    >beeze knees of what i was looking for so if you would be able to tell me how
    >i could play it on xp that would be great and i am even open to suggestions
    >of others that would do a great job on xp , thanks , laters.

    Same answers as when you asked not 5 hours ago.
    Evan Platt, Aug 1, 2007

  3. seeyoujimmy wrote:

    > I had a awsome program ...

    Didn't you like any of the answers you got four hours ago?

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 1, 2007
  4. seeyoujimmy wrote:
    > I had a awsome program i would use on my pc to create banners , posters ,
    > signs and business cards etc but it was mainly for being able to create
    > notices as in legal notices for my taxi and fellow work mates who could also
    > put into there taxi its called sierra print artist and it would work on
    > win98 but doesnt work on xp and i tried ms publisher but that wasnt the
    > beeze knees of what i was looking for so if you would be able to tell me how
    > i could play it on xp that would be great and i am even open to suggestions
    > of others that would do a great job on xp , thanks , laters.

    You got plenty of answers when you asked this earlier. I hope nobody
    wastes their time (like I'm doing) with them again.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Aug 1, 2007
  5. seeyoujimmy

    thanatoid Guest

    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in

    > seeyoujimmy wrote:
    >
    >> I had a awsome program ...

    > Didn't you like any of the answers you got four hours ago?

    I just gave him one more... We'll see... Maybe he's just a reply
    collector...

    --
    "...for the force that circles the earth most times in a second
    is not electricity but pain."
    thanatoid, Aug 1, 2007
  6. seeyoujimmy

    Plato Guest

    seeyoujimmy wrote:

    > notices as in legal notices for my taxi and fellow work mates who could also

    I drove a taxi aka a car service for a week and got fired before my
    first week was even over. You had to work at least 12 hours/day and it
    was a Friday holiday weekend after working for 12 hours straight the
    next call was to take an Indian Family to JFK airport, which would have
    taken at least 3-4 hours. I called the boss and said I was too tired. He
    said well, just bring the car back. I had no choice. There was no way I
    would have physically survived driving 12 Indians in a minivan to JFK
    Airport in NYC on a holiday weekend with traffic at a standstill on the
    NJ Turnpike.

    I learned later that the first rule of taxi/car service is to NEVER
    refuse a fair. Even tho I would have made $75 for the trip there was no
    way I'd survive the trip in 10 MPH traffic going to NYC JFK airport.

    I must admit tho, it was actually fun to do that job, no taxes, just
    cash.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 1, 2007
  7. seeyoujimmy

    SJP Guest

    Try http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/PagePlus/default.asp
    SJP, Aug 1, 2007
  8. SJP wrote:

    > "seeyoujimmy" <> wrote in message
    >>I had a awsome program i would use on my pc to create banners ,
    >>posters , signs and business cards etc but it was mainly for being
    >>able to create notices as in legal notices for my taxi and fellow work
    >>mates who could also put into there taxi its called sierra print
    >>artist and it would work on win98 but doesnt work on xp and i tried ms
    >>publisher but that wasnt the beeze knees of what i was looking for so
    >>if you would be able to tell me how i could play it on xp that would
    >>be great and i am even open to suggestions of others that would do a
    >>great job on xp , thanks , laters.
    >>

    > Try http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/PagePlus/default.asp

    He's an idiot. He's an NTLer. He won't see your post. Hell, the
    software he's crying about *is still made* and will work with XP.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 1, 2007
  9. seeyoujimmy

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>, Blinky the
    Shark <> wrote:

    > SJP wrote:
    > >
    > > "seeyoujimmy" <> wrote in message
    > >>I had a awsome program i would use on my pc to create banners ,
    > >>posters , signs and business cards etc but it was mainly for being
    > >>able to create notices as in legal notices for my taxi and fellow work
    > >>mates who could also put into there taxi its called sierra print
    > >>artist and it would work on win98 but doesnt work on xp and i tried ms
    > >>publisher but that wasnt the beeze knees of what i was looking for so
    > >>if you would be able to tell me how i could play it on xp that would
    > >>be great and i am even open to suggestions of others that would do a
    > >>great job on xp , thanks , laters.
    > >>

    > > Try http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/PagePlus/default.asp

    > He's an idiot. He's an NTLer. He won't see your post. Hell, the
    > software he's crying about *is still made* and will work with XP.

    Now, THAT'S funny.
    So far gone he didn't even check for the product he wants before asking
    a place he isn't reading the responses from...
    Windows, NTL, Google -- this is a funny industry.
    Mitch, Aug 1, 2007
  10. Mitch wrote:
    > In article <>, Blinky the
    > Shark <> wrote:
    >
    >> SJP wrote:
    >> >
    >> > "seeyoujimmy" <> wrote in message
    >> >>
    >> > Try http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/PagePlus/default.asp

    >> He's an idiot. He's an NTLer. He won't see your post. Hell, the
    >> software he's crying about *is still made* and will work with XP.

    > Now, THAT'S funny.
    > So far gone he didn't even check for the product he wants before asking
    > a place he isn't reading the responses from...
    > Windows, NTL, Google -- this is a funny industry.

    If you haven't already visited it, you might enjoy this:

    http://blinkynet.net/comp/dontask.html

    It's rich with NTLers. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 1, 2007