Please contact google groups and get rid of Prof. Henry

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Quirkygemini402003@yahoo.com, Aug 23, 2007.

  1. Guest

    He is terrorizing everyone who tries to post on here. It's one thing
    to disagree, but another to go to this level
    ProfHenryHiggins sci electronics basics On Aug 9,
    9:10 pm,
    wrote: " If I could just get one dollar from
    everyone in the
    Country....." AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION with a whole segment on
    "20/20".
    Two words, "Karen Liddell" Welcome to a living Hell of your own doing.
    Aug
    ProfHenryHiggins getpoor Are you sure you don't
    mean, "This
    only costs six dollars and gets you blown to smithereens by the Feds?"
    On Aug
    9, 2:01 am, Irvin Young <> wrote: Hello Everyone,
    Easy
    Money-Investment Make Money Fast And Easy!!!Make Money Fast And
    Easy! ...
    Aug 9 by ProfHenryHiggins
    Time to get thrown in prison... this crap isn't legal in ANY member
    nation of the EU. Italy was the last to outlaw it, several years
    past. ...
    Aug 8 by ProfHenryHiggins
    ProfHenryHiggins work-from-home-make-money Welcome
    to felony
    charges, arrest, and a date before a judge, fucktard. This thing is so
    far from
    legal that necrophilia with your own baby daughter's still warm corpse
    carries
    a smaller penalty. On Jul 9, 12:20 pm, Mike <>
    wrote: As ...
    Jul 9 by ProfHenryHiggins
    ProfHenryHiggins misc consumers frugal-living
    Warning to any
    would-be future employers. Natalie Withington of Tweed Heads,
    Australia is among
    the stupidest examples of a pyramid scheme spammer I have yet to lock
    horns with.
    See http://forums.mmfhoh.org/viewtopic.php?t=3395 for why I state
    that. ...
    Jul 9 by ProfHenryHiggins
    Group: onlineassociates
    ProfHenryHiggins onlineassociates Still a felony,
    Mr.
    Terrorist-wanna-be, and has been one since 1935. Go back to sodomizing
    your wife's
    meatloaves before dinnertime (you think she'd figure out where that
    weird cream
    filling was coming from by now) and leave people with a brain to earn
    money. ...
    Aug 12 by ProfHenryHiggins
    ProfHenryHiggins alt support divorce On Aug 11,
    8:43 pm,
    wrote: Are you kidding me? People actually send
    cash through
    the mail. At this rate why work then? Just sit at home and receive
    money. He's a
    felon facing 30 years behind bars. What do you expect from a scammer
    like ...
    Aug 12 by ProfHenryHiggins
    ProfHenryHiggins misc invest canada On Aug 11,
    10:21 pm,
    wrote: How Would YOU LIKE To Become A
    MILLIONAIRE IN
    Just A Few WEEKS?? !!! How would you like a terrified hedgehog rammed
    up your
    anus with a pool cue? That's about as "comfortable" as this chain
    letter of yours is ...
    Aug 12 by ProfHenryHiggins
    View this page "Go to Hell, Danielle."
    enryHiggins make-moneynow Click on
    http://groups.google.com/group/make-moneynow/web/money-now - or copy &
    paste it
    into your browser's address bar if that doesn't work.
    Aug 19 by
    Drop dead, spammer.
    Aug 16 by ProfHenryHiggins ProfHenryHiggins

    ProfHenryHiggins alt games diablo2 On Jun 7, 10:18
    pm, hmmm!
    <> wrote: Is that thrue? Thanks ! Louis ... No, that
    poster was
    asking to be raped, arrested, and to rot in prison for 30 years. That
    letter is
    a crime worldwide. Look up pyramid schemes.
    Jun 8 by ProfHenryHiggins

    ProfHenryHiggins Making-Money-Fast Federal felony
    since
    1935 and the Send-A-Dime letter, bloody moron. Prepare yourself for up
    30 years behind bars. On May 29, 10:05 am, Kingcoin
    <>
    wrote: -------------------------------------------------------- MAKE
    MONEY QUICK,
    EASY, ...
    May 29 by
    ProfHenryHiggins cn finance And in China, this
    results in
    a bullet to your head from the government, because it is a capital
    offence
    there. Note which newsgroup you posted in, MMFool. On May 15, 3:14 pm,
    "Sco
    Boui" <> wrote: I tried it, its quite good think
    like doing you own ...
    May 15 by ProfHenryHiggins
    , Aug 23, 2007

  2. Mara Guest

    On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 16:28:13 -0700, wrote:

    >He is terrorizing everyone who tries to post on here. It's one thing
    >to disagree, but another to go to this level

    Seems to me the answer's pretty simple - stop spamming.

    <snip>

    --
    "When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth
    and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for
    Mara, Aug 23, 2007

  3. WhzzKdd Guest

    "Mara" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 16:28:13 -0700, wrote:
    >
    >>He is terrorizing everyone who tries to post on here. It's one thing
    >>to disagree, but another to go to this level

    > Seems to me the answer's pretty simple - stop spamming.

    LOL! Karma, right?
    WhzzKdd, Aug 23, 2007
  4. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:

    <snip quirkywhine>

    Background: The GG poster quirkygemini ID has a very short existence on
    GG, probably because of having adopted numerous email addresses over the
    years. She pretends to be a grandmother raising money for her adopted
    granddaughter, and/but posts from a DSL account in Oklahoma City, OK US
    driving IE7 presumably in a WinXP multimedia install.

    S/he likes to promote chainletters by posting them to usenet while
    insisting all along that they are legal, promoted by Oprah Winfrey and
    such as that. And s/he especially likes to position her payoff address
    at about #6 on her usenet chainletter scams.

    ProfHenryHiggins hereafter Henry OTOH ontheotherhand, is also a GGer
    who posts from a Los Angeles, CA US Verizon DSL, IE6 Win98. His posting
    history is much more extensive and varied, going back almost 2 years,
    but he particularly likes to debunk chainletter schemes and give
    extensive 'evidence' as to his point of view, particularly the
    illegality.

    That debunking behavior of Henry seems to make quirky a little 'quirky'
    or crazy. So s/he wants someone to 'do something' about Henry.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Aug 23, 2007
  5. elaich Guest

    wrote in news:1187825293.341267.319950
    @i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

    > He is terrorizing everyone who tries to post on here. It's one thing
    > to disagree, but another to go to this level

    How nice to have a REAL ISP and a REAL newsreader with a REAL scoring
    system. I must admit I have never ever seen the person you refer to.

    --
    A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
    Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?
    elaich, Aug 23, 2007
  6. samuel Guest

    wrote in

    > He is terrorizing everyone who tries to post on here.

    really ?

    how about this from you
    is this you below

    From: Quirkygemini <>
    Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:10:56 -0700
    Subject: Six dollar investment

    FEATURED AND PROVEN TO WORK ON OPRAH, 20/20, DATELINE, AND IS A BIG
    HIT THIS YEAR...
    I gave it a try, hey its only $6, I figured at least 6 people would
    respond out of the MILLIONS of people that use the internet.

    Testimonial:
    samuel, Aug 23, 2007
  7. On Aug 22, 5:28 pm, "Mike Easter" <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    > <snip quirkywhine>
    >
    > Background: The GG posterquirkygeminiID has a very short existence on
    > GG, probably because of having adopted numerous email addresses over the
    > years. She pretends to be a grandmother raising money for her adopted
    > granddaughter, and/but posts from a DSL account in Oklahoma City, OK US
    > driving IE7 presumably in a WinXP multimedia install.
    >
    > S/he likes to promote chainletters by posting them to usenet while
    > insisting all along that they are legal, promoted by Oprah Winfrey and
    > such as that. And s/he especially likes to position her payoff address
    > at about #6 on her usenet chainletter scams.
    >
    > ProfHenryHiggins hereafter Henry OTOH ontheotherhand, is also a GGer
    > who posts from a Los Angeles, CA US Verizon DSL, IE6 Win98. His posting
    > history is much more extensive and varied, going back almost 2 years,
    > but he particularly likes to debunk chainletter schemes and give
    > extensive 'evidence' as to his point of view, particularly the
    > illegality.
    >
    > That debunking behavior of Henry seems to make quirky a little 'quirky'
    > or crazy. So s/he wants someone to 'do something' about Henry.
    >
    > --
    > Mike Easter

    It's amazing what a difference using your brain can have.
    Mike spotted my location on the first try, something the chain
    letter scammers have tried reportedly to figure out and
    repeatedly fail to even identify the correct state.

    Oh, I've also reported quirkygemini's illegal activities to
    MySpace and Freewebs, both of which she's tried to use
    for diseminating chain letters.

    The man who goes by the screen name of Henry Higgins
    (a pseudonym, as anyone with half a brain and some
    knowledge of Western theatre could figure out)
    ProfHenryHiggins, Aug 23, 2007
  8. Mike Easter Guest

    ProfHenryHiggins wrote:
    > "Mike Easter"

    >> he particularly likes to debunk chainletter schemes and
    >> give extensive 'evidence' as to his point of view, particularly the
    >> illegality.

    > Oh, I've also reported quirkygemini's illegal activities to
    > MySpace and Freewebs, both of which she's tried to use
    > for diseminating chain letters.

    I can't decide whether is an innocent
    'victim' of participating in a scheme or a genuine perpetrator of
    cooking one up.

    There's plenty of evidence for the/her address showing up in
    chainletters that she posts -- but there is also evidence for a real
    meatspace persona who sounds more like a gulled victim falling for a
    chainletter than a pure scammer.

    http://snipurl.com/1puhw http://snipurl.com/1puhx
    http://snipurl.com/1puhy

    If you 'logically' tie all 3 of those snurled links together [which
    links may not survive long, 2 of them are google caches] you would
    assume they are all 3 the same person.

    I think this quirkygemini from Shawnee OK is the same married 44 y/o
    mother of 3 grown + 2 fosterkids + she recently was awarded custody of
    her daughter's baby in a messy domestic violence case detailed in the
    blog.

    I could be wrong. You wouldn't want to bet your life on what appear to
    be the same identities when you play these games.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Aug 23, 2007
  9. Mike Easter wrote:

    > I can't decide whether is an innocent
    > 'victim' of participating in a scheme or a genuine perpetrator of
    > cooking one up.
    >
    > There's plenty of evidence for the/her address showing up in
    > chainletters that she posts -- but there is also evidence for a real
    > meatspace persona who sounds more like a gulled victim falling for a
    > chainletter than a pure scammer.
    >
    > http://snipurl.com/1puhw http://snipurl.com/1puhx
    > http://snipurl.com/1puhy
    >
    > If you 'logically' tie all 3 of those snurled links together [which
    > links may not survive long, 2 of them are google caches] you would
    > assume they are all 3 the same person.
    >
    > I think this quirkygemini from Shawnee OK is the same married 44 y/o
    > mother of 3 grown + 2 fosterkids + she recently was awarded custody of
    > her daughter's baby in a messy domestic violence case detailed in the
    > blog.
    >
    > I could be wrong. You wouldn't want to bet your life on what appear to
    > be the same identities when you play these games.

    Is she easy?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 23, 2007