    Would like your comments on this vendor.
    Thanks.
    Frank

    frank1492, Jul 22, 2003

  2. frank1492

    Ruud Guest

    this one (http://members.lycos.nl/ultracold123/div/vlinder2.jpg) is made
    with my dimage 7i

    Just be patient....and click on the right time....

    File Name PICT0023.JPG
    File Size 1 MB
    Updated 22-7-2003 15:34
    File Type JPEG-afbeelding
    Image Width 2560 Pixels
    Image Height 1920 Pixels
    Color Depth 8
    Camera File Format DCF 1.0
    Manufacturer Minolta Co., Ltd.
    Model DiMAGE 7i
    X Resolution 72
    Y Resolution 72
    ResolutionUnit inch
    Software Ver.1.11e
    Shutter Speed 1/250
    Aperture F9.5
    Exposure / Subject Program Aperture Priority
    Camera Sensitivity ISO 100
    Exif Version Ver.0220
    Date/Time 22-7-2003 15:34
    Brightness Value 9
    Exposure Compensation 0
    Max. Aperture of Lens F3.5
    Metering mode Multi-segment
    Light Source Auto/Custom
    Flash Yes (Fill-flash)
    Lens Focal Length 50.3 mm
    (35mm equivalent) 199 mm
    Flash Pix Version Ver.0100
    Custom Rendering Yes
    Exposure Mode Auto
    White Balance Auto
    Digital Zoom Magnification OFF
    Digital Subject Program Normal
    Contrast Normal
    Saturation Normal
    Sharpness Normal
    Subject-distance Range Macro

    Ruud, Jul 22, 2003

  3. frank1492

    Ron Guest

    I ordered a Sony DSC-F717 from Butterfly and they had one in stock and
    shipped it out promptly. Of course they wanted to sell you additional
    accessories, but the pressure was mild. Other vendors showed stock online,
    but actually did not have them available for weeks (that is their ploy).
    Came in excellent sealed condition with USA warranty. Highly recommended.

    Ron, Jul 24, 2003
  4. "frank1492" <> wrote in message
    > Would like your comments on this vendor.
    > Thanks.
    > Frank

    Bought my Mavica CD500 from them. They called me back within about 3
    hours after I placed my order on the web site and tried to pressure me
    into buying a warranty, polarizing filter, case, and everything else
    they could think of. The guy I dealt with was a high pressure type
    (and a bit of a tool), but the camera was very well packaged and
    shipped promptly. Overall, it was a positive experience.

    Cheers,
    Viller

    Viller Ramone, Jul 24, 2003