Please come and checkout tools4windows.net!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by admin@tools4windows.net, Jul 25, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi all,

    I've just setup a new site dedicated to Microsoft software OS's,
    applications, server applications etc.

    This site was created to bring you news and discussions on a wide range
    of Microsoft products, old, new and those still under development.

    Please come along and have a browse, or even better - just register
    (it's free) and start using the discussion forums!

    You can discuss anything and everything that is Microsoft related - and
    if you have any ideas on additional forums, please let me know via the site!

    Enjoy!

    http://www.tools4windows.net

    Cheers,

    Lee

    , Jul 25, 2006

  2. Frisbee® Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I've just setup a new site dedicated to Microsoft software OS's,
    > applications, server applications etc.
    >
    > This site was created to bring you news and discussions on a wide range of
    > Microsoft products, old, new and those still under development.
    >
    > Please come along and have a browse, or even better - just register (it's
    > free) and start using the discussion forums!
    >
    > You can discuss anything and everything that is Microsoft related - and if
    > you have any ideas on additional forums, please let me know via the site!
    >

    > Enjoy!
    >

    > http://www.tools4windows.net
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Lee

    DO YOU HAVE ANY ANTIQUE LEATHER ROUTERS OKAY THANKS BYE

    Frisbee®, Jul 25, 2006