please clarify this in 70-528

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Anna, Sep 7, 2007.

  1. Anna

    Anna Guest

    Hi all,
    I am preparing for the exam 70-528. Need clarifications for these
    questions

    1. Can a mobile control be added to a web form?

    2. What condition is required when adding two tables in a data set
    with a data relation?

    3. Q3: You create a Web Form for the acceptance of donations. Users
    type
    donation amounts by using a TextBox control named txtAmount. The
    donation
    amount must be between 10 dollars and 10,000 dollars. You add the
    following
    RequiredFieldValidator and RangeValidator.
    <asp:RangeValidator ID="valAmount" runat="server"
    ControlToValidate="txtAmount"
    ErrorMessage="The valid range is 10 to 10000" MaximumValue="10000"
    MinimumValue="10"
    Type="Currency">
    </asp:RangeValidator>
    <asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="valAmountRequired" runat="server"
    ControlToValidate="txtAmount"
    ErrorMessage="Please enter a value">
    </asp:RequiredFieldValidator>

    During testing you learn that when users fail to enter values before
    submitting the Web Form to the server, the message "Please enter a
    value" appears, as shown in the exhibit. You need to ensure that the
    message appears immediately following the txtAmount TextBox control
    without
    extra spaces. What should you do?

    A. In the RangeValidator, set the Display property to Dynamic.
    B. In the RangeValidator, set the Display property to Static.
    C. In the RequiredFieldValidator, set the Display property to Dynamic.
    D. In the RequiredFieldValidator, set the Display property to Static.

    your inputs are greatly appreciated.

    thanks,
    Anna

    Anna, Sep 7, 2007

  2. Anna

    Anna Guest

    On Sep 6, 4:13 pm, Anna <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I am preparing for the exam 70-528. Need clarifications for these
    > questions
    >
    > 1. Can a mobile control be added to a web form?
    >
    > 2. What condition is required when adding two tables in a data set
    > with a data relation?
    >
    > 3. Q3: You create a Web Form for the acceptance of donations. Users
    > type
    > donation amounts by using a TextBox control named txtAmount. The
    > donation
    > amount must be between 10 dollars and 10,000 dollars. You add the
    > following
    > RequiredFieldValidator and RangeValidator.
    > <asp:RangeValidator ID="valAmount" runat="server"
    > ControlToValidate="txtAmount"
    > ErrorMessage="The valid range is 10 to 10000" MaximumValue="10000"
    > MinimumValue="10"
    > Type="Currency">
    > </asp:RangeValidator>
    > <asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="valAmountRequired" runat="server"
    > ControlToValidate="txtAmount"
    > ErrorMessage="Please enter a value">
    > </asp:RequiredFieldValidator>
    >
    > During testing you learn that when users fail to enter values before
    > submitting the Web Form to the server, the message "Please enter a
    > value" appears, as shown in the exhibit. You need to ensure that the
    > message appears immediately following the txtAmount TextBox control
    > without
    > extra spaces. What should you do?
    >
    > A. In the RangeValidator, set the Display property to Dynamic.
    > B. In the RangeValidator, set the Display property to Static.
    > C. In the RequiredFieldValidator, set the Display property to Dynamic.
    > D. In the RequiredFieldValidator, set the Display property to Static.
    >
    > your inputs are greatly appreciated.
    >
    > thanks,
    > Anna

    Another one

    What are the controls that use adaptive rendering to display content.

    a) Custom controls that emit XHTML to the web form
    b) Custom controls that emit WML to the web form
    c) Mobile contents to the form
    d) add web server controls to the web form

    Do help me in choosing the answer

    anna

    Anna, Sep 7, 2007

  3. Anna

    Guest

    Answer:

    A. In the RangeValidator, set the Display property to Dynamic.

    Anna ha escrito:
    > Hi all,
    > I am preparing for the exam 70-528. Need clarifications for these
    > questions
    >
    > 1. Can a mobile control be added to a web form?
    >
    > 2. What condition is required when adding two tables in a data set
    > with a data relation?
    >
    > 3. Q3: You create a Web Form for the acceptance of donations. Users
    > type
    > donation amounts by using a TextBox control named txtAmount. The
    > donation
    > amount must be between 10 dollars and 10,000 dollars. You add the
    > following
    > RequiredFieldValidator and RangeValidator.
    > <asp:RangeValidator ID="valAmount" runat="server"
    > ControlToValidate="txtAmount"
    > ErrorMessage="The valid range is 10 to 10000" MaximumValue="10000"
    > MinimumValue="10"
    > Type="Currency">
    > </asp:RangeValidator>
    > <asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="valAmountRequired" runat="server"
    > ControlToValidate="txtAmount"
    > ErrorMessage="Please enter a value">
    > </asp:RequiredFieldValidator>
    >
    > During testing you learn that when users fail to enter values before
    > submitting the Web Form to the server, the message "Please enter a
    > value" appears, as shown in the exhibit. You need to ensure that the
    > message appears immediately following the txtAmount TextBox control
    > without
    > extra spaces. What should you do?
    >
    > A. In the RangeValidator, set the Display property to Dynamic.
    > B. In the RangeValidator, set the Display property to Static.
    > C. In the RequiredFieldValidator, set the Display property to Dynamic.
    > D. In the RequiredFieldValidator, set the Display property to Static.
    >

    > your inputs are greatly appreciated.
    >
    > thanks,
    > Anna

    , Sep 16, 2007
  4. Anna

    Guest

    Answer:

    On 7 sep, 07:18, Anna <> wrote:
    > On Sep 6, 4:13 pm, Anna <> wrote:
    >

    > > Hi all,
    > > I am preparing for the exam70-528. Need clarifications for these
    > > questions

    > > 1. Can a mobile control be added to a web form?

    > > 2. What condition is required when adding two tables in a data set
    > > with a data relation?

    > > 3. Q3: You create a Web Form for the acceptance of donations. Users
    > > type
    > > donation amounts by using a TextBox control named txtAmount. The
    > > donation
    > > amount must be between 10 dollars and 10,000 dollars. You add the
    > > following
    > > RequiredFieldValidator and RangeValidator.
    > > <asp:RangeValidator ID="valAmount" runat="server"
    > > ControlToValidate="txtAmount"
    > > ErrorMessage="The valid range is 10 to 10000" MaximumValue="10000"
    > > MinimumValue="10"
    > > Type="Currency">
    > > </asp:RangeValidator>
    > > <asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="valAmountRequired" runat="server"
    > > ControlToValidate="txtAmount"
    > > ErrorMessage="Please enter a value">
    > > </asp:RequiredFieldValidator>

    > > During testing you learn that when users fail to enter values before
    > > submitting the Web Form to the server, the message "Please enter a
    > > value" appears, as shown in the exhibit. You need to ensure that the
    > > message appears immediately following the txtAmount TextBox control
    > > without
    > > extra spaces. What should you do?

    > > A. In the RangeValidator, set the Display property to Dynamic.
    > > B. In the RangeValidator, set the Display property to Static.
    > > C. In the RequiredFieldValidator, set the Display property to Dynamic.
    > > D. In the RequiredFieldValidator, set the Display property to Static.

    > > your inputs are greatly appreciated.

    > > thanks,
    > > Anna

    > Another one
    >
    > What are the controls that use adaptive rendering to display content.
    >
    > a) Custom controls that emit XHTML to the web form
    > b) Custom controls that emit WML to the web form
    > c) Mobile contents to the form
    > d) add web server controls to the web form
    >
    > Do help me in choosing the answer
    >
    > anna- Ocultar texto de la cita -
    >
    > - Mostrar texto de la cita -

    , Sep 16, 2007