Please Clarify these topics in 70-528

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Anna, Sep 7, 2007.

  1. Anna

    Anna Guest

    Hi,

    I am planning to write exam 70-228 and I have a few questions.

    1. Can mobile control be added to a web form?

    2. If we are connecting two tables in a dataset with a data relation
    what condition is a must
    ( a ) The colums in parent table and child table should have
    the same data type
    ( b) The connecting columns in parent table and child table
    must have the same name
    ( c ) tables must have an explicit relation ship defined by
    a foreign key constraint in the data base
    ( d) ensure that each row in child table has a
    corresponding row in parent table.

    3. You create a Web Form for the acceptance of donations. Users type
    donation amounts by using a TextBox control named txtAmount. The
    donation
    amount must be between 10 dollars and 10,000 dollars. You add the
    following
    RequiredFieldValidator and RangeValidator.

    <asp:RangeValidator ID="valAmount" runat="server"
    ControlToValidate="txtAmount"
    ErrorMessage="The valid range is 10 to 10000" MaximumValue="10000"
    MinimumValue="10"
    Type="Currency">
    </asp:RangeValidator>
    <asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="valAmountRequired" runat="server"
    ControlToValidate="txtAmount"
    ErrorMessage="Please enter a value">
    </asp:RequiredFieldValidator>

    During testing you learn that when users fail to enter values before
    submitting the Web Form to the server, the message "Please enter a
    value" appears, as shown in the exhibit. You need to ensure that the
    message appears immediately following the txtAmount TextBox control
    without
    extra spaces. What should you do?

    Exhibit

    Please enter a value prints after some spaces from the TextBox

    A. In the RangeValidator, set the Display property to Dynamic.
    B. In the RangeValidator, set the Display property to Static.
    C. In the RequiredFieldValidator, set the Display property to Dynamic.
    D. In the RequiredFieldValidator, set the Display property to Static.

    Your help is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Anna

    Anna, Sep 7, 2007