    He has violated the rules of discussing MCDST in this newsgroup and his posts
    must be removed to further prevent any offence to everyone who reads this
    forum
    harythewho, Aug 5, 2005

  2. harythewho

    T-Bone Guest

    "harythewho" <> wrote
    > He has violated the rules of discussing MCDST in this newsgroup and his

    posts
    > must be removed to further prevent any offence to everyone who reads this
    > forum

    I don't see any posting by that name in this newsgroup. Besides, this is
    usenet not a forum. You can't ban someone unless their ISP choose to do so.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Aug 6, 2005

  3. harythewho

    mccurdy Guest

    He is correct - Chan is putting pron offers on this site.

    mccurdy, Aug 6, 2005
  4. harythewho

    T-Bone Guest

    "mccurdy" <> wrote
    > He is correct - Chan is putting pron offers on this site.

    This is not a site, this is a newsgroup. So if you'd care to show me where
    in this newsgroup it was posted, you are encouraged to do so. Otherwise, he
    should be complaining in the newsgroup in question.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Aug 8, 2005